Re-connect button

User2502

Hello guys!! I have an idea for the multiplayer. I have think that if we have too average ping, the game disconnect from multiplayer, but if we want to reconnect we have to restart the game. Why not add a re-connect button?

Suggestion Name: Re-connect Button

Suggestion Description:Add a button to re-connect to server if for any cause user are disconnected
Any example images: nope
Why should it be added?:For facility users to try reconnecting in game and not must to restart game.

Sorry for my bad english

As of now it is not possible. We will need to remake the entire authentication system to make it workable. Right now we are working on more important thing.

Source: http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/17717-reconnect-button/

When posting a suggestion, make sure you check "Accepted" and "Rejected" before you actually post since a lot of suggestions are already being made.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

Archived