[ETS2] Crash - Is system met the requirements?

minhhuy94

Mod Version: v 0.1.1 ETS2 1.14.2Controllers Used: noneDescription of Issue: Crash after upgrade GPU from 9500GT to 660 Ti (Geforce)How to reproduce:  noneScreenshots / Videos: Link for game.crash: http://pastebin.com/PkhgR73S (I also attach the files)

Thank you for reading, hope to hear from you guys.

What is the rest of your system?

Your GPU should run it flawless, try SP once, if it crashes there, then there is a problem, in Mp you can get some random crashes in crowded areas.

• Upvote 1

I wonder if you look both ways when you cross my mind..

Be slow to critize, be fast to appreciate.

What is the rest of your system?

Your GPU should run it flawless, try SP once, if it crashes there, then there is a problem, in Mp you can get some random crashes in crowded areas.

Here is my system:

1. OS: x86 / Windows 7 x86 (version 6.1) / Service Pack 1
  2. CPU: Intel® Core2 Duo CPU     E8400  @ 3.00GHz at 3010000
  3. MEM: Phys:3583 Virt:2047 (basicly it's 4Gb RAM)
  4. GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660  Mem:1989 Ver: 9.18.13.4052(20140702)
  5. Adapter can provide up to 750W

When I run ETS2, the fan runs really strong and it sounds really noisy. 
And what is SP (Stack Point?) How can I use it to define where it is crash? Mp, I don't know about this :(
BTW, thank for responsing to my question :)

Hey

Your Cpu is really old. this is causing probably the crash. I am not sure. but to be sure u can check the temperatures of ur CPU while trying the game. if ur CPU is getting hot ( 60 Degrees ) u might want to try to replace the Thermal paste on the CPU. The E8400 is pretty old. and i guess it is also bottlenecking your GTX 660.

Your GTX 660 is fine for this game. But because your CPU cant handle the Game The GTX 660 Cant do his job.

if u are wishing to upgrade. u probably need a new motherboard. Since the E8400 has a different socket. Also ur Current motherboard is probably DDR2. When u upgrade to a new socket u probably will get DDR3. Whice means u also need to Change from DDR2 to DDR3 Ram.

New socket also means New CPU. Your GTX 660 Will work in the new motherboard.

If u are upgrading i can suggest u an I3 4160 Or An AMD FX 6300. Pick 8GB DDR3 1600MHz to be in the safe zone.  4GB is enough for most games. but for games like BF4 4GB isnt enough. it is enough but not for multitasking. whice means u cant only Run BF4 with 4GB. but + skype + chrome, etc is to much asked from the 4GB 

• Upvote 1

Thank @dutchnokillz,

I think about the problem in that way too. Seem like I need to upgrade all of my CPU (except GPU) :( That is the reason why I ask in the forum, just to be sure that not only my view.

Just one more question, if I change my processor and RAM (up to 8GB DDR3) will I play game in ultra mood smoothly?

Thank @dutchnokillz,

I think about the problem in that way too. Seem like I need to upgrade all of my CPU (except GPU) :( That is the reason why I ask in the forum, just to be sure that not only my view.

Just one more question, if I change my processor and RAM (up to 8GB DDR3) will I play game in ultra mood smoothly?

8/10 times, its a powerful GPU you need to run a game at ultra graphics meanwhile still hovering frame-rates around 45-50 frames per second. In your situation, I think that would certainly help, if you were to upgrade your processor and ram.

• Upvote 1

0cRIb6g.png

SCS Software - Senior Beta Tester

Former Community Manager - Former In-Game Administrator - Former Squirrel.TV Moderation Team Member

Did I provide useful information? Please click "Like This" if so!

ram can help. but i think in your situation it doesnt do much. my pc also isnt that good. but other people with the same CPU and a lower end GPU were running BF4 without lag. so why i didnt ? the problem turned out that 4GB of ram isnt enough. i was able to borrow a 4Gb ram stick. my system has 2 slots. and my motherboard supports max to 8Gb so 2x4GB would be the best option. i tryed it and while playing battlefield 4 i saw my pc was taking 6.7GB of ram. with just 4GB i would never made that. now the lag is gone in BF4. 

May i ask your screen resolution ? also try to disable in game Refresh rate of ur screen. In BF4 it is called V-sync. 

my 24inch 1920x1080 Full HD screen has a refresh rate of 60Hz. if i will enable V-Sync the pc trys to lock the frames at 60. so minimum of 60 and a max of 60. if ur pc cant handle it it will not reach it. i dont know if this can affect lagg. but to be sure u can put it off. 

upgrading ur cpu means that u need to upgrade everything except ur GPU, optical drive, Case, Maybe Powersupply, Sata cables etc :)

The last what u can do to make it play laggles is lower the resolution. or do advanced screen settings to all the lowest possible. if it runs perfect at that increase 1 option at a time to see where ur level is. 

Guest Waiting for delete

Hello, I currently have a E8500 CPU and Nvidia GTX 670 GC and 8 GB of RAM and the game works wonderfully, this processor supports very well this game, I even manage to play a far cry 4. It rises to 50 ° High, quality cooler ...

• 2 weeks later...

13.Fault address: 75F4812F 0001:0000712F C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll

dll broken?

Not broken... I don't know much, but what I do know is that unless you know what you're doing, don't delete anything from the System32 folder... Tech 101 :P

0cRIb6g.png

SCS Software - Senior Beta Tester

Former Community Manager - Former In-Game Administrator - Former Squirrel.TV Moderation Team Member

Did I provide useful information? Please click "Like This" if so!

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.