Stuttering

Muhv

Question

Hey,

I am having problems with stuttering everytime someone appears on the players near you list (the one that appears when pressing Tab). When i'm driving on the highway for example and someone appears on the list the game completely hangs or freezes for about a second and sometimes even longer. Otherwise the game runs great at 60 (lower in cities) but just the freezing is irritating because someone might crash into me while i'm frozen and wreck their shit.

So i was wondering if anyone knows of any fixes or is having the same problem.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

13 answers to this question

Many people have had this issue, it could be down to your GPU (Graphics Card) drivers or could be a sign that your GPU could be on it's way out so to speak.

Check your Driver ensure thye are up to date and possiably check your Graphical settings, it could be a little to much for your CPU to handle, try a few different combinations of Sampling, detail and foliage settings.

> Joined 29 Nov 2014 - 10 Year Anniversary <

History

Previously known as Louie G 

Former Truckers.FM Station Manager & Presenter

Former Apollo Logistics, Atlas Logistics & Nordic LTD Manager

As i said, the game runs fine at 60 on med-high settings. I'm on a fx-6300 and the cpu usage varies from 50-60% playing so im pretty sure that's not the issue and my drivers are up to date aswell.

The problem is the micro stutter when people appear near me.

• Upvote 1

Like krav said ive had this since day one on the mp servers only get it for a split second before someone joins my area thought it was normal etc defo not my gfx either get solid 60fps @ 1080p

the micro stutter is normal more out  on the map than in the city etc

@ louie i doubt its the gfx as mine beasts BF4 on ultra lol :lol: