Question

Hello I have a fairly low end gaming computer (specs below) and I want to be able to have a 3 monitor display and also be able to run ets2 with atleast medium - high graphics so i was wondering if anyone would be able to help me out and point me in the right direction on what to get. Also bare in  mind that i dont have a great deal of money to be splashing out at once so this will be a gradual upgrade but all help is appreciated thanks.

Processor: AMS A6-3670 APU with Raswon HD Graphics 2.70GHz

Installed memory (RAM): 6.00 GB (5.48 GB Usable)

System type: 64-bit operating system

windows 10 

6 answers to this question

Hey, I have a feeling that your requirements are a little too far fetched and wont be possible without a considerable upgrade to your computer.  One thing that could certainly push it in the right direction would be switching back to Windows 7 (compatibility is better for most things right now) and looking into the possibility of a dedicated graphics card.

You will need to look for things like power supply wattage (dedicated cards require a far amount of power), open slots on your motherboard (mostly PCI-E 16x).  Then for multiple monitor setups, choosing the right card that has ample HDMI or DisplayPort/Mini-DisplayPort

If you're ok with sub 60 FPS, you might take a look at this R7 270x from Sapphire. It's got 4GB of VRAM which is much needed when playing on multi-monitor setups. It's an entry level card so odds are though you won't get too close to the VRAM limit. You'll end up maxing out the cards limits beforehand.

IMO, your best bet right now is to give us a budget here on what you're willing to spend and go from there. Also, as Theno said, look at your PSU's wattage because that could also be a limiting factor.

5ekjGCj.png

Intel i7 7700k│ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero│G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB 3000MHz │EVGA GTX 1080 FTW│EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2│Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe M.2/Samsung 850 EVO 500GB│Corsair H100i v2│Corsair iCUE 465x RGB

Audio Technica AD700's│Beyerdymanic DT770's 80Ω│Corsair Strafe RGB Blues│Logitech G502 Spectrum│Alienware AW3420DW