Admins Brazilians

NokiaKill

There are already admins in "Brasilian" server as long i know :P, they just wont add admins by player suggestion... Best solution would be just record the crashers and crashes so you can report them online, if there are no admins present..

Recording Convoys for free! Contact me here or on steam!

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198143679569/

3 admins for not even 10% server population is a bit overkill isn't ? 

well, looking at another point, these 3 admins aint online always :P or just they might get offline :P, and at the time, some people figure out that there are no admins online... and start messing around, but yeah..

Edit: yeah, admins cant be everywhere, i know that, but still :P...

Recording Convoys for free! Contact me here or on steam!

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198143679569/

• 1 year later...
Well after some time playing in the MP, and being a very active member of the community regarding obedience to the rules, I believe that the addition of Brazilian administrators should be looked at more carefully, because today there is a difficulty in punishing the violators for differences in Translation of the report.

On 2.3.2017 at 2:24 PM, transgenius said:

because today there is a difficulty in punishing the violators for differences in Translation of the report.

Hey transgenius,

so what you are basically claiming is that it is hard for admins to properly ban people or handle online reports because of the language used? You are probably saying this because of your own experience, right?

Perhaps, you didn't know that supporters or other team members are used as translators for online reports if there might be difficulties with understanding.

However, TruckersMP staff covers a great variety of nationalities making it quite easy to properly deal with foreign language reports.

Kind regards ;)

Good to be a little sincere the TruckersMP team does not trust much in Brazilians

I know 2 Brazilians here in the forum that has a great reputation, and we do not have a Moderator who is Brazilian and who takes care of the Portuguese area of the forum.

Remembering that there is a difference between Portuguese - Brazil / Portuguese - Portugal

We have a support team member called Kayro, but his Portuguese is not fluent, there is an moments that is difficult to understand him because there are many spelling mistakes.

And this suggestion has already been given several times, and always the same answer, we have Latin American administrators to support you, but here in Latin America has more than one language (Portuguese - Brazil, Portuguese - Portugal, Spanish)

* Not to mention the accents of each region, making it difficult for people to understand

And this subject has also been very neglected in the Portuguese area of the forum.

Only one who had a fluent Portuguese and was part of the Administration was @Pieter, and unfortunately he left the team.

PT-BR / PT / ESP / ENG

*Recent suggestions*

Smart GPS: Click Here

A more practical report system: Click Here

There is no list showing which language each admin speaks, but I believe that here in Latin America we only have admins who speak Spanish.

And the support, we have portuguese from portugal , what is different a bit of the Portuguese from Brazil.

PT-BR / PT / ESP / ENG

*Recent suggestions*

Smart GPS: Click Here

A more practical report system: Click Here

• 4 months later...

Anyone can apply to become part of the team when recruitment is open.

TruckersMP Higher Staff make the decision as to who is hired, not by amount of staff there are from different countries.

See this topic here: 

Rejected.

TruckersMP Community Bus Driver

275116735_role_GameModerationManager(2).

status.png

Reporting a Player    |    Appeal your Ban    |    Visit our Support System    |    Our Rules

• Ashley locked this topic