bugging and bumping trailers

FCUTREG31

Question

hello developers of ets2mp

can you please fix the bug that the trailers are upside down somethimes  when you are at a comppany  its really iritating because you will lose a lot of money by reseting the job

its always 12.000 euro to cancel a job when  the trailer is upside down or  bumping in the floor or against a wall

i hope that you can fix this bug

regards

fcutreg31

6 answers to this question

hello developers of ets2mp

can you please fix the bug that the trailers are upside down somethimes  when you are at a comppany  its really iritating because you will lose a lot of money by reseting the job

its always 12.000 euro to cancel a job when  the trailer is upside down or  bumping in the floor or against a wall

i hope that you can fix this bug

regards

fcutreg31

It's best to quick save in a NCZ. Scroll lock to quick save. Then go get your load. With the quick save, if your trailer is in the ground; you can load the save and try to retrieve it again, This is a known bug in ets2mp, This happens when you are outside a NCZ and someone is in one going to get their trailer. When they spawn theirs. Yours however are in a collision state until you enter a NCZ. 

hmmm why dont you solve this its  verry iritating for most of the truckers  dont give me a idea to solve my problem just get the bug out of the game if its wel known 

regards 

fcutreg31

If it was easy to solve it would be done by now. The devs have been notified about it. Just have to be patient. As for now I'm giving you a safe option. 

This is also sometimes caused by people driving through the trailers in the non-collision zone. When they drive through, they start moving and sometimes fly through the air.

Anything regarding a touching of the trailer. Yes thank you.