Better player loading

Domisik

Suggestion Name: Better player loading

Suggestion Description: Players will be loaded faster only in low graphics and graphics will be loaded later in time.

Any example images: No

Why should it be added?: Everytime if I logged in the game I have big lag, and everybody spawn a will got 10 sec. lag what is very often and is it bored (The game) with this. This problem I have since 0.1.8 before this version was all very good.

Hi,

That´s also "problem" if SCS, Mp can´t do much for fixing SCS issues :/, but you can try what @RayRay5 said :)

Greets 

team_team-game-admin.png    TEAM MEMBER SINCE APRIL 2016. SPANISH / ENGLISH IGA TEAM MEMBER.

how to appeal a ban      how to report a user       In-game rules      feedback & contacting upper staff    

There must be a way of not lagging when there's a lot of trucks. When you play in single player, there are lots of trucks around you, lots of IA traffic, and this don't cause much lag...

But SP is different, the game knows where each virtual truck is going, there are no unexpected situation, while in MP each truck is free, the game can't expect what will happen (So the game has more things to calculate so it causes more lags).

Im perfectly fine when I log into MP and hence spawn into the game, its something client side on your part I would imagine.

There must be a way of not lagging when there's a lot of trucks. When you play in single player, there are lots of trucks around you, lots of IA traffic, and this don't cause much lag...

Lag is made because you have to load other players, but it´s not the same in MP as in SP due to the lag and ping from different people, so as more people are in the same part of the map, more lag you´ll have due to their ping and stability on the server.

• Upvote 1

team_team-game-admin.png    TEAM MEMBER SINCE APRIL 2016. SPANISH / ENGLISH IGA TEAM MEMBER.

how to appeal a ban      how to report a user       In-game rules      feedback & contacting upper staff    

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.