In game mini event challenge

SilviuSlv

Suggestion Name: Mini event in game

Suggestion Description: mini event in game with different trailers that we must deliver in amount of time or a number of trailers delivered
Any example images: i dont have , its a new idea
Why should it be added?:

It will bring more fun and the players will love some challenges in game with theyr friends and when we deliver the trailer we get pay with something bonus for the road.

The route must be difficult and long.

Suggestion Name: Mini event in game

Suggestion Description: mini event in game with different trailers that we must deliver in amount of time or a number of trailers delivered

Any example images: i dont have , its a new idea

Why should it be added?:

It will bring more fun and the players will love some challenges in game with theyr friends and when we deliver the trailer we get pay with something bonus for the road.

The route must be difficult and long.

I think that such mini games cause too many accidents, because your are pressed for time.

It's your decision if you say YES or NOT... i want to have some mini event in game but the team of MP if they say its a good idea , they can bring to table to SCS developers , fine with me ... im here to help and improve the gameplay to this beautiful game .

of course they say it's my idea , hahaha :)))

Fine with me if MP team say its a good idea.

cheers

So why won't you just organize such an event?

It's not like an ordinary convoy... it will be something like : "in a specific truck with a specific engine you have to deliver 3 trailers to say torino to get your money " it will be like that ..

Now you understand ? mikson

• 2 years later...

That is more a suggestion for the Media Team than the Multiplayer itself. However, there were already some events in the past. For instance, a truck race. Just pay attention whenever the Media Team posts a new topic. It could be that kind of event.

Accepted.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.