game is not start

Dafkee963

Question

8 answers to this question

game is not start mp when start mp it says sp when i sure click mp pls help

How are you starting the game. Are you starting it through the "Play Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multi-player" Short-cut, or are you starting it from the ETS2 Original client or through a steam client. 

How ever, if you are running it from the MP Client. As said above. Run it as Admin. 

This problem was mentioned here: click

Solution 1)

Make sure you are starting Multiplayer via the downloaded Multiplayer launcher.

Solution 2)
Make sure that you have fully opted out of all the betas and using the latest version of Euro Truck Simulator 2 (or downgraded version if required) and made sure that you are also using the latest version of the ETS2MP mod. There's always a chance that you could easily miss a patch for ETS2MP mod, so double check that you are on the latest version.

Solution 3)
Instead of installing your Multiplayer files anywhere, try installing/moving your Multiplayer files into the same folder where Euro Truck Simulator 2 is installed in.

Solution 4)
Make sure your user account is an administrator. Start Steam and ETS2MP as an administrator.

Next time read before posting - as the title of topic says.

return 0;

Author of the JobSync project.

Hello Dafke963,

Do you still have problems lunching your game, please reply and we will figure it out.

Thanks everybody for the positive feedback, remember to stay positive.

Retired Support Member @Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer

I`m not giving support via private message unless offered,

please use the selection called "help" on the forums.

If you are launching the game from a shortcut, can you right click / properties and provide the command line you are using?

It is advised that you launch the game from the ets2 Multiplayer client. If you are doing this <<<, can you please explain how you are launching the game in detail. Ie steam shortcut, etc...

Aireviel.jpg

Retired ets2mp trucker, cya all elsewhere. B)

• ~~~~~ TripLogger assistant developer. ~~~~~

• ~~~~~ Follow me on TwitchTV ~~~~~

• ~~~~~ Add me on Steam ~~~~~

• ~~~~~ Don't report players, you will be banned for it. ;) ~~~~~

• ~~~~~ Be Chill, life is only a game ~~~~~

• ~~~~~ Aireviel ~~~~~