HARAMIER group.

[HUN] fabicska

Question

Dear Staff!

I would like to report, the HARAMIER band, because,

- First (yesterday) the make a barricade on the highway, I crash, and I have 34% damage on my tractor.

- Second (today), I would like to go to repair my tractor, while a member go to me, and causes 18% damage. http://kepfeltoltes.hu/150606/ets2_00004_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png

I just go to repair my truck, because these groups are causes damage to my truck.... I wrote yesterday, maybe wrong room, because i was very angry. Please do the best agains them.

Best regard:

Adam (fabicska)

4 answers to this question

No you can't.

But the admins need a bit of information before they can act, if they doesn't vitness the act...

That information includes proof of the wrong doing, and atleast the ets2mp id, found in the spawn log file.

There's a comprehensive guide on how to report people in the report section of the forums.

One of the reasons why they need the id's, is because of the ability to change ingame name. With the id the admins can be more sertain that they give the right persion the punishment.

Hope that cleared it up a bit.

If not, ask more in here :)

Dude, this is an internet forum. You can't expect people to read stuff. Jeez.

And we want players who can behave, I'm afraid we can't have what we want :(

"Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off. "