Having trouble with ETS2M

nzheard50

I initially got this game from amazon but I wanted multiplayer so I re-bought it through steam. I currently have the 1.14.2 game version that I had installed from SSC website but I keep getting error saying unsupported game version detected! To play ETSMP you need to have ETS2 1.14.2s (Steam release)! How do i fix this?  Or where do I download 1.14.2s (Steam release)? I am new to the way steam works.

Mod Version:  1.14.2
Controllers UsedKeyboard
Description of Issue:  I initially got this game from amazon but I wanted multiplier so I re-bought it through steam. I currently have the 1.14.2 game version that I had installed from SSC website but I keep getting error saying unsupported game version detected! To play ETSMP you need to have ETS2 1.14.2s (Steam release)! How do i fix this?  Or where do I download 1.14.2s (Steam release)? I am new to the way steam works.

How to reproduce: ?
Screenshots / Videos:200vfwl.png

Well thanks to you all this topic can be closed.

I had the ETS2M going to the folder where I got the game from amazon not steam. It is working fine now I am aslo able to connect and play it!

Thank you for helping so fast!

I also did this below

If my answer helped you, you can thank by clicking on "Like This"

Si te ayudó mi respuesta puedes agradecer haciendo click en "Like This"

• 4 weeks later...