Not appearing on ets2map.com

Rhendak

Question

Hello all,

I'm wondering why I can't get myself to appear on the http://ets2map.com. I notice that myself and also some other drivers are not appearing, yet loads of truck seem to appear fine on the map.

It's no longer required to install something extra in order to appear on the map right? 

I've tried relogging, driving a distance, being online for longer time, none of these seem to work. 

a lot of other games. We're always looking for friendly and open people to join us.

We like to create a friendly and familiar environment. Join us on

teamspeak: ts.emeraldimmersion.com to check it out for yourself.

9 answers to this question

Ah I see, I do appear on the map now.

However, I noticed my display name is diffrent from my steam name. So I logged in at the homepage of ets2mp.com and tried changing my name there. It seems that this functionality is not yet available and I can't change my name? Do I need to somehow delete my account (I have not found this functionality either) to create a new one with the right display name or is there anyone which I can request to change the name for me? 

a lot of other games. We're always looking for friendly and open people to join us.

It should become possible though, I saw a guy showcasing his email address there, just cause he used it as a username to register. Not the kind of thing I'd be happy with.

I saw this too. Seems like fairly basic functionallity so I hope it will be added very soon, especially for cases such as this.

Sorry for double post, on my mobile phone.

this is only for the team unfortunately to change there name on ets2mp.com for now

but this is planned for the future

Does that mean we can send you/staff a private message if we would like to have the name changed?