Temporary flashing yellow lights

aaaMArtin

Suggestion Name: Add temporary flashing yellow lights at all traffic lights.
Suggestion Description: Currently there are tons of accidents happening due to the unsynced traffic lights. I know you are working on fixing it, my suggestion is simply to make all traffic lights flash yellow in the meantime. This way people (at least some more) will follow the signs instead, yielding at appropriate times. I'm not sure if this would be equally hard to do as to fix the current situation, because if that's the case, then you can simply ignore this suggestion.  
Any example images: Kind of speaks for it self.
Why should it be added?: To avoid accidents in busy intersections, and make drivers more cautious.

Thanks for reading

That may be, I'm honestly not sure how those things works. The reason why I think it can be done, is the difference in singleplayer and multiplayer. When trafficlights were synced, all lights would flash yellow at night, however, in singleplayer, busy intersections (main street and such) would still have the regular green and red light. So they did something in multiplayer, otherwise those would still be the same, right?

• 4 weeks later...