[PROBLEM]Player list menu and right mouse button

Enceladus

Mod Version:0.1.6 R5

Controllers Used: keyboard GIGABYTE/ mouse A4TECH R3 - wireless

Description of IssueHi, I got problem with players list during the game. First of all I must explain that my steering is set to the mouse. Right mouse button is a break, left is a throttle. The problem is if I try to report some abuse player from the list. When I press TAB(player list) and click - hold right mouse button to do something on this list, my truck is stopping(reads it as break)and set R gear. I am losing control of my truck during report some player. After turn off player list I have to double click right mouse button to change gear to N. It is some kind of bug and it is really hard to report something.

How to reproduce: Look up.

Screenshots / Videos: None.

Pls help if someone solves this problem.

It's not really a bug.

It's your key bindings that are causing the problem

Also please follow the format.

Mod Version
Controllers Used:
Description of Issue
How to reproduce:
Screenshots / Videos:

Example:
Mod Version: Version 0.1.1
Controllers Used: Driving Force GT
Description of Issue: I tried to turn the wheel and the truck kept going forward.
How to reproduce: Steer around the roads.
Screenshots / Videos: None.

spacer.png

How about stopping your truck before you start reporting a player? 

• Upvote 1

510 Horses and one lucky bird at work

Simulators: Prepar3d V4, X-Plane 11, DCS 1.5 + 2.x, ETS2, ATS, Farming Simulator 17, Omsi 1 + 2

System: Intel i7-6700K @ 4700Mhz, 32GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance LPX, GTX970,  HP LP2475w monitor (1920x1200)
Devices: Logitech G27, SKRS Shifter, CH Products Throttle Quadrant, Trustmaster Hotas Joystick, TrackIR
Storage: 2 x SM961 - 250GB (raid 0), Samsung 850 pro 1TB disk, Samsung 850 EVO 2TB disk.

• 1 month later...

It's not a bug because you can't have your brakes set to the same key that activates the cursor. The game can't read your mind about whether you wanted to stop or activate the cursor. Solution would be to use a different button for the brake other than the mouse buttons.

It's not fixable currently, so moved to Won't Fix.

signature2019.png.8d2d82f1f80e57ce817e965f0bdde2eb.png

Signature made by Aestrial