Game Crash When Loading Multiplayer

AndyJay

Mod Version:   0.11 r2
Controllers Used: Logitech Attack 3
Description of Issue: When I click on Drive or set GPS for a job, the game crashes - returns to desktop and says not responding dialogue.
How to reproduce: Log into multiplayer and try to Drive or set GPS for another job.
Screenshots / Videos:

Logs: http://pastebin.com/6mGFD5Xy

I have tried reinstalling the online mod, I believe it's to do with the christmas DLC. How do i get it?

Your game crashes because of the Christmas DLC, at first it crashed when someone with the paintjob on the truck got near, then when the game starts and I click on Drive.

I fixed it by reinstalling the mod and works fine for me now.  :)

Yup, this really works. I re-installed the mod and I enabled the Christmas DLC, played like 40mins. with no crash. :-)

• Upvote 1

I've just got the DLC off steam as it was only around £1, whether it's the right one or not I don't know.. Anyway I've already tried reinstalling and it didn't fix it for me. Do I need to enable the DLC on the multiplayer? If so how can I do this?

• 3 weeks later...