Few amount of cars when the area is quiet

Suggestion Name:

Add cars to the area when there are less than an amount players around

Suggestion Description:

When the area is quiet and only a small amount of players are about, cars spawn around that area allowing you to do something even when there are hardly any players to overtake etc

Any example images:

No.

Why should it be added?:

It should be added to make the expirence even better on the server and gives you stuff to do even when there aren't many people near you.

Just a signature.

A man who drivers responsibly (Yeah right lol, This is ETS2 MP... jk)

Well... I know for a fact that AI will NOT be introduced anytime soon into Multiplayer. Adding in AI is one decision in itself which has been decided in the past that it wouldn't be added. 

0cRIb6g.png

SCS Software - Senior Beta Tester

Former Community Manager - Former In-Game Administrator - Former Squirrel.TV Moderation Team Member

Did I provide useful information? Please click "Like This" if so!

I think the constant spawning of traffic when players are in empty areas would heavier on the server than just simply adding traffic.

5ekjGCj.png

Intel i7 7700k│ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero│G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB 3000MHz │EVGA GTX 1080 FTW│EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2│Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe M.2/Samsung 850 EVO 500GB│Corsair H100i v2│Corsair iCUE 465x RGB

Audio Technica AD700's│Beyerdymanic DT770's 80Ω│Corsair Strafe RGB Blues│Logitech G502 Spectrum│Alienware AW3420DW

Soon in this theater: Please remove trucks from jammed areas ;-)

Currently they still have issues merging both EU servers. But once that figure out how to merge those two servers in a stable matter, there are more drivers on the map and as a result there will be less quiet places. 

Actually the quiet areas are a very good way to avoid trolls.

510 Horses and one lucky bird at work

Simulators: Prepar3d V4, X-Plane 11, DCS 1.5 + 2.x, ETS2, ATS, Farming Simulator 17, Omsi 1 + 2

System: Intel i7-6700K @ 4700Mhz, 32GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance LPX, GTX970,  HP LP2475w monitor (1920x1200)
Devices: Logitech G27, SKRS Shifter, CH Products Throttle Quadrant, Trustmaster Hotas Joystick, TrackIR
Storage: 2 x SM961 - 250GB (raid 0), Samsung 850 pro 1TB disk, Samsung 850 EVO 2TB disk.

We already rejected any AI in this mod; so it still gonna be Rejected !

Untill the Developer Decides to implement it which won't be soon at all !

Tag Line: Want to Have fun, join Trucking World at ETS2, ATS and TruckersMP.

Respected Member of the Arab Community and TMP
Former: Forum Moderator, Support Team & Game Moderator