G29 not synchronized with my game

sw1pEE-

Question

Heyo everyone! Just now bought a G29.

Everything works well, except one thing.

The steering on my wheel is not synchronized with my game, let's say for example that my wheel is turned 90° It's as the picture attached below.

Would appreciate any help that you guys can give me ;D

Thanks in advance! Screenshot_4-min.png.c9f965dd7cc7b62c4876921f4f62b0f3.png

:HaulieLove: | Profile

6 answers to this question

You could try these 2 things and let me know how it goes:

1. Recalibrate it via the ETS2 settings

2.  Center your wheel out, unplug it from your PC, center the ingame wheel, and then replug your wheel.

I run a T300 so I unfortunately don't exactly know how to fix G29 issues, but I hope that helps.

spacer.pngspacer.png

On the G HUB driver, you need to set the steering wheel's rotation range (angle) to 900°. At the same time, in your game, the Steering animation range also needs to be set to 900°. In short, the Steering animation range of these two places Consistency is required. Sorry for the pictures in Chinese. I hope you can understand it. If you have any questions, please leave a message!

https://imgur.com/a/q0BR9qT

take pleasure in helping others

The animation angle range is adjustable. Try setting that to 890 degrees, so it matches the wheel while taking the end deadzone of the force feedback into account.

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel