Expand Milestone Bay

Suggestion Name: Expand Milestone Bay
Suggestion Description: While i like the unique layout of the island. I feel like there could be more to it.

• Azure Waterfalls has a log of all of TMP's events.
  • Swallow Pass has an offroad racetrack.
  • Haulie Harbor has the stage and a longer racetrack.
  • Little Haulland has a drag strip.

Somethings i feel like could be added:

1. A place to showcase map changes that were implemented on TMP over the years. The most notable being the new Duisburg that we've had for a few years. "Simulation Alley" could be the name of the area. But the paths that lead out of Duisburg can lead to various services.
  2. The western tunnels on the 1 & 7 can connect. And they lead to "Operation City". Which can showcase some Real Operation Scenarios.
  3. Whenever SCS revamps Poland and there isn't enough room to keep TMP HQ where it's at. There's always room in Milestone bay for it. The travel point can be moved and named to ensure it stays after the revamp.
  4. A showcase of the different admin exclusive vehicles and liveries they have. 
  5. Showcasing the alternating vehicles that have been cycled since they were added.
  6. Showcasing all the unique event trailers. fruity fiesta, pumpkins, tmp 10's, and so fourth.
  7. Similar to Azure Waterfalls, how about something for the map updates SCS has done throughout the years?

Any example images: 

image.png?ex=662b2c15&is=6629da95&hm=116
Why should it be added?: More paths and memories should be added. Idk if it's me. But i feel the current map is smaller then it should be and has potential for expansions and additional tributes.

• Community Manager

Hi there,

We appreciate you creating this suggestion. 

I want to stress that this is only a temporary addition for the period of our activities celebrating TruckersMP10, so the time it would take to create/update/add anything new to the map would likely take longer than the event lasts. However, we will keep these in mind for future events. 🙂

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

• Community Manager

// Rejected

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket