Speed problem

Tygrys__TV

Question

Hello, I have a problem with the speeds in the game, when I drive at 99 km/h with my friends, it drives me crazy, I don't know what the problem is. Has anyone had a similar problem?
Internet speed 900/mbs
NTEL CORE I7-12700K s1700 processor
Memory - 2x16 CorVenRGBPRO DDR4 3600C18
graphics card - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti
Disk 1 - Ssung 980Pro 1TB M.2 PCIe4
I don't know what else I need, anyone need some advice?

11 answers to this question

Which country or continent can you joining the server if you connecting from Europe you dont have too much issue with the lag but if you far away from the server you're connecting like a from America,Africa,Asia or Australia you will have high ping this will return to you as a Lag.

The thing is that we are driving at the same speed, e.g. 99 km/h, and at the same speed my ping in the game drops very quickly, it is about 20, and even less when I connect to the UK ser

There are 6 of us driving at the same speed and only I am left behind and the rest of the 5 will leave very quickly, they have no problem, only me with good computer and internet specifications

On 3/27/2024 at 7:54 PM, Tygrys__TV said:

Rzecz w tym, że jedziemy z tą samą prędkością np. 99 km/h i przy tej samej prędkości mój ping w grze bardzo szybko spada, wynosi około 20, a nawet mniej gdy łączę się z serwerem UK

There are 6 of us driving at the same speed and only I am left behind and the rest of the 5 will leave very quickly, they have no problem, only me with good computer and internet specifications

Could be lag, make sure if you use cruise control to set "Cruise control grid step" (found in Settings > Gameplay and scroll down until you find "Truck Settings") to 5 km/h instead of 1 if its on 1, doing so your truck will gain speed 5 more kmh in downhill while keeping the cruise control on, if you leave it on 1 in downhill your truck will always turn retarder on to maintain the speed you have selected in cruise control, and also make sure when you drive with your friends you dont use an heavy load, if they have light load thats difficult for you to keep up, i hope this helps

Kind Regards
-TurboStar-

Screenshot 2024-03-30 122327-min.png

Thanks for the tip, but it still doesn't solve the problem, I have set tolerances of 1 km/h and everyone has the same speed so as not to exceed the speed of 100 km/ because they were carrying loads at real speed. I generate the goods in 1Tone and the problem is still there, I think it's the fault of the servers or telemetry, no game developer wants to comment, doesn't see the problem, it's just a mistake because I realize that more and more players have the same problem.

a little straightening, everyone has the same speed on the odometer, 99 km/h, and only I am left behind, after 15 minutes I don't see anyone anymore, they drive so far away.

Hello there!

The speed recorded and shown on your truck may differ from the actual speed due to different network conditions. Various reasons can cause it and there is currently no way to fully counter this issue.

Regards, 

djmtrlltc

TruckersMP Support + Translator & DBus Translator

Hello There!

Since this topic has been inactive for more than 3 days since the last reply. I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.
If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.
Thank you all for your participation!

Kind Regards,

AbdUllaH.M

TruckersMP Support & Translator

//Locked and moved to Inactive.

Arabian Support & Translator @TruckersMP Team

Have A Question? Feel Free To Contact Me By Discord

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Support System | Report System | Feedback SystemBan Appeal | Rules | Knowledge Base | Suggestions | Server Status

Hello there,

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,

Nightmaree.

TruckersMP Support & Report Moderator

//Moved to Unsolved Topics