Easter Egg Hunt 2024

I found the event rather difficult, especially for players who play alone. In any case, I didn't make it, I didn't have the yellow egg. On the other hand, I was often able to screenshot eggs in the other colours several times in several different locations, but in my case I never managed to get the yellow egg colour I was missing, no matter how often I went to the known locations.
ย 

Players who played together with many other players or were part of a larger VTC, on the other hand, could simply park a player permanently at each position and were then told which coloured egg was currently in the corresponding position, but you didn't have this option if you were playing alone.

As a result, you could only go to the same known positions over and over again and had to hope to find the missing yellow egg by chance, but ultimately only built up a collection of red, blue, green etc. eggs in changing positions. In this respect, I found it difficult to find the missing yellow egg in the allotted time.

ย 

Nevertheless, I found the event fun, even if it wasn't successful for me personally and I didn't get the profile badge. But perhaps we can find a solution to this problem in the future. For example, "find 10 different eggs in different locations" or something like that.ย In this case, I could have used my 3 shots of the red eggs in different locations and the 2 photos of the green eggs in different locations (I can't remember if it was exactly this combination, I've already deleted the shots), and the missing yellow egg, which was apparently always not where I was going, wouldn't have been a problem for me which is a little bit frustrating for me ("oh, great, the third time I found the red egg at the third location"). ๐Ÿ™‚

ย 

ย 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

53 minutes ago, Kiezkickerde said:

I found the event rather difficult, especially for players who play alone. In any case, I didn't make it, I didn't have the yellow egg. On the other hand, I was often able to screenshot eggs in the other colours several times in several different locations, but in my case I never managed to get the yellow egg colour I was missing, no matter how often I went to the known locations.
ย 

Players who played together with many other players or were part of a larger VTC, on the other hand, could simply park a player permanently at each position and were then told which coloured egg was currently in the corresponding position, but you didn't have this option if you were playing alone.

As a result, you could only go to the same known positions over and over again and had to hope to find the missing yellow egg by chance, but ultimately only built up a collection of red, blue, green etc. eggs in changing positions. In this respect, I found it difficult to find the missing yellow egg in the allotted time.

ย 

Nevertheless, I found the event fun, even if it wasn't successful for me personally and I didn't get the profile badge. But perhaps we can find a solution to this problem in the future. For example, "find 10 different eggs in different locations" or something like that.ย In this case, I could have used my 3 shots of the red eggs in different locations and the 2 photos of the green eggs in different locations (I can't remember if it was exactly this combination, I've already deleted the shots), and the missing yellow egg, which was apparently always not where I was going, wouldn't have been a problem for me which is a little bit frustrating for me ("oh, great, the third time I found the red egg at the third location"). ๐Ÿ™‚

ย 

ย 

Thank you for the feedback,ย Kiezkickerde! I'll take note of it and share your concerns and ideas with our team.ย 

• Like 2

The event was fun, but I didn't think it was feasible to change the position of the eggs.
As said @Kiezkickerde, it was very difficult for those who were alone.
From the moment I went to check a live stream to try to locate the moving eggs, I didn't have much success because TruckersMP's main Twitch channel was offline. But luckily I found it by chance.

ย 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

ย  >ย  Raaphael ย  <ย  ย 

Veteran Driver VII

?ย ย ย ?ย ย ?ย ?ย ?ย  ย ?

It's a very nice hunt.

• Awesome! 1

Mica_TMPย |ย TruckersMPย Player

DBus World | Translatorย  ย  ย  ย ย 

ย spacer.pngย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย spacer.pngย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย spacer.pngย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย spacer.png

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย 

DBus Worldย |ย Swift Cargoย |ย VTCย |ย Reportsย | Appealsย | Knowledge Baseย | Support Systemย | Feedback Systemย | Recruitment