Would you like them to add more support for map mods? Which ones?

Hello again, starting a conversation once more. Now I'd like to know if you would like TruckersMP to support more map mods, similar to what they do with Promods, such as the South America map mod. It's known that the multiplayer aspect of SCS is quite limited in terms of players, but TruckersMP is quite extensive, and there's always appreciation for ample map support, especially since trying out new things is always a plus. If there were a possibility to add any, which one would you prefer or think would be suitable to add?

Greetings!

I believe that ProMods provides quite an extensive map area and tons of new places to explore already. There is a good number of players who play ProMods, therefore making TruckerMP wanting to invest time into supporting ProMods. 

As you mentioned about supporting map mods such as the South American map, the current player base for such map mods is quite low therefore supporting them won’t seem to be feasible for TruckersMP. Though, in the future if the player base for other map mods increases, I’m pretty sure that TruckersMP would look into supporting them.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.