The parking type selection marker has disappeared

Sho Doing

Question

I've encountered a problem. Arriving at the destination, I did not see the usual “select parking type” marker.
Instead, there are only frames where to park, but I won’t be able to do that. I have virtually no idea how to park double hitches, and certainly not in such a tight space with the back up.

Is there any way I can complete the delivery automatically? How is it even possible that there is no parking selection marker, but there is a parking spot right away?
(I didn’t change anything in the settings. I double-checked - it says “select the type of parking on site”, as always)

eurotrucks2_FywxcglAib-min(2).thumb.jpg.d5eb0a62b721c6b25b72ab058018292a.jpg

The minimap also shows something “strange”

(at first I arrived using the navigator - there was nothing there. After that I decided to find the way to the flag on the map myself)

eurotrucks2_8axOPj4kDC-min(1).thumb.jpg.f6fe6f959597aaa9857842e091083cd5.jpg

P.S. it's Polaris Line : Trondheim -> Mo i Rana. Potatoes 35t

9 answers to this question

Actually.... I did it!
Was painful, but what a relief
sygO0kk.jpeg

Aaaaaand, i got "bonus for maneuvering". So actually, somehow (?) game the game itself chose "difficult parking option for me". Is it a feature or a bug?
(i'm 100% shure, that I was not offered the option and did not choose it by chance)

Unfortunately, nobody can help you with this here, becasue it's a most likely Promods related bug.

Least you can do is to report the bug on Promods website, try selecting "safe" parking in the gameplay options when delivering double trailers (if it will still require reversing, it"s definitely a bug), or avoid delivering double trailers to that particualr destination.

• Thanks 1

Hello there!  

Has your issue been solved?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum organized!

I await your return! 

Kind Regards,

Fast-rider

TruckersMP Support & Event Team 

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d               320068038_role_EventTeam.png.baf3dab9942               1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85               2117614355_role_VeteranII(1).png.a9bb8eb status.png

2 hours ago, Fast-rider said:

Hello there!  

Has your issue been solved?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum organized!

I await your return! 

Kind Regards,

Fast-rider

yeah, i thin it's pretty clear now

• Awesome! 1

Hello there!

Since you solved your issue, I will go ahead and move this topic to solved topics.

If you have anymore issue in the future, feel free to contact us again.

Kind regards,

Fast-rider

//Locked and Moved to Solved

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d               320068038_role_EventTeam.png.baf3dab9942               1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85               2117614355_role_VeteranII(1).png.a9bb8eb status.png