Cant play TMP anymore

laithjaber30

Question

Hello,

After I load into mainly ETS2 I get kicked and a message that says you have been disconnected, you will be reconnected automatically. First of all it never reconnects me, second of all my game lasts 0-20 seconds. it has become unplayable. I updated my drivers, reinstalled game, changed m.2 ssd, I even CHANGED COMPUTERS and its the same issue. No, it is not my network as I am right next to my router and my wifi speeds are well into the 200's for download and upload. I feel like ive done everything and it si still not working. Someone please help.

8 answers to this question

Hey, 

1. Start by restarting your router.
  2. Make sure you have all other connected devices to your network disconnected and try to play with cable if you are over Wi-Fi.
  3. Make sure Windows Firewall is not blocking the connection.
  4. Try a DNS flush also.

If you need more information, please click here. 

Regards

fs7-

TruckersMP Media Team

Make sure you have image.png.5017c62e188dcc1da8e6d578ecfe8bf3.png these rules in Windows Firewall, if you already do, delete them, reinstall TMP and delete any TMP related folders, you can also try using 1.1.1.1 software in image.png.7c339502384062bf2bfe63a2ef0978f5.png this mode,
try using a different network (like from your mobile device), open CMD with administrator permissions and use 

ipconfig /flushdns

You can also try reinstalling your network adapter's drivers.

Garrixon

Hello,

@fs7- I have restarted my router, I cannot disconnect every device from my router as there are 6 people in my house. I cannot connect to ethernet as my router simply does not support it (has no ports), windows firewall is not blocking anything, I tried a DNS flush.

@Garrixon I tried all of those twice and it still did not work.

Could me playing on a 4k 55" Samsung TV be a problem as it may do something I dont really know? My pc has the latest specs with an i9-14900k and 64gb ram so I know its not the PC. Yes everything is updated to the latest drivers and I also tested it with the previous versions of drivers. My CPU never went over 40 degrees C when playing TMP in lowest quality. (I have no GPU playing off of integrated graphics)

Edited by laithjaber30
Had to add a few things to see if it could possibly be my pc

Hello there! 

Since your topic has been inactive for more than 3 days, I will go ahead and move your topic to the "Inactive Topics" section. 

If you wish for this topic to be open again, please message myself or another Support Team member to have it open. 

Kind Regards, 

Fast-rider

TruckersMP Support & Event Team 

//Locked and Moved to Inactive Topics 

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d               320068038_role_EventTeam.png.baf3dab9942               1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85               2117614355_role_VeteranII(1).png.a9bb8eb status.png

Hello @laithjaber30,

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind regards,
MythicalLegend
TruckersMP Support

// Moved to Unsolved.

MythicalLegend - TruckersMP - Support

image.png.57a46768be99de829e0832f66ce97ef6.pngspacer.png

Languages: English 🇺🇸 (primarily) | Spanish 🇪🇸

Report a player | Appeal a Ban | Feedback System | TruckersMP Rules | Supported MODs | MP Launcher Error Solutions

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!