I unintentionally harmed someone when I logged into the server

MuhtarEfendi

Question

When I newly logged in to the server, the trucks were not loaded. When I waited for a while and moved, I unintentionally damaged one of them and he said that he recorded it on video and that I would be suspended indefinitely. I wanted to write to support about this issue. Is there a penalty for this and will I be suspended indefinitely? Even though I have committed no crime, I do not want to be suspended for no reason. I think the person who warned me will prepare a video report soon. No matter how many times I told him I was new to the game and apologized, he wasn't convinced.

5 answers to this question

@MuhtarEfendi

Hello! According to your question! I can answer it for you. You said that you hit someone as soon as you went online. I want to explain this. The player just went online without damage for a period of time, about 10 to 30 seconds. I haven't counted it, but it's about this time. And someone wants to record a report with you. For me, the administrator may not be able to do this. Assuming that as you said, you just went online, it means that you have a period of time without damage, and the collision state will only be available after that. The specific situation is subject to the video. If you go online where there are many players, please try to stop on the grass or emergency lane. I can only say these, and I don't know much about others. It depends on the administrator to make a judgment on this behavior!

Hope it helps you!

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, MuhtarEfendi said:

When I newly logged in to the server, the trucks were not loaded. When I waited for a while and moved, I unintentionally damaged one of them and he said that he recorded it on video and that I would be suspended indefinitely. I wanted to write to support about this issue. Is there a penalty for this and will I be suspended indefinitely? Even though I have committed no crime, I do not want to be suspended for no reason. I think the person who warned me will prepare a video report soon. No matter how many times I told him I was new to the game and apologized, he wasn't convinced.

This is why i look at the in game GPS, wait for blue dots ( other players by default ) to appear & shortly after they should visibly appear around you....dont move untill that happens....also if you can, press f1 while waiting for them to load in, best way to avoid sending people flying unintentionally!!!

• Thanks 1

Hello There,

Did you get the answer you were looking for with the answers given above?
Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

Kind Regards,

DieseL.

TruckersMP Support

Kind Regards,

DieseL.

TruckersMP | Pirate Driver

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Hello,

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM me or our support team members, we will open this again.

Kind Regards,

JJay

TruckersMP Support & Language Forum Moderator

// Locked and Moved to Inactive

Nie ma magicznych skrótów do rozwiązania Twoich problemów.

Ban appeal | Complaints / Feedback | TruckersMP Rules | Join the Team |

Hey,

Since this topic has been inactive for over 1 week, I will now move this to Unsolved Topics.
If you need help again in the future you will have to create a new topic.

Kind Regards,
JCBBuilds,
TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics

JCBBuilds
Owner of Night's Truckstyling Discord
 discord.gg/6h5pS5RbE5