Official ETS2 Convoy - February 2024

Our Official February ETS2ย Convoyย of 2024 has been scheduled and you're all invited!ย ๐Ÿšš

ย 

This month, we are heading over to Germany where we will have a pleasant journey towards the destination of Paris, France. ย 

ย 

The event takes place on the 24th February 2024ย at 18:00 UTC
ย 

๐Ÿ“–ย Information ย 

The convoy duration is estimated to be around 90 minutes, possibly a bit more if you're near the rear!ย ย ย ย 

No breaks are scheduled, but you are welcome to pull over in a safe place if you require to do so!

The event post and temporary rules can be foundย here.

You can find the departure in your time by zone following this link.ย ย 

๐Ÿ—บ๏ธย Route
f7qIEwZ.png

ย 

๐Ÿ…ฟ๏ธย Parking ย 

You may park at any company available in Nรผrnberg with a no collision zone (NCZ). ย ย 

Depending on the capacity required we may block some companies off with signs and barriers, so ensure you head to a company that is open.ย ย ย ย 

There is plenty of space, please do not park on pavements. ย 

As for the destination, the Event Team will direct you to what company to park in. ย 

ย 

ย 

Please feel free to comment or ask questions in our Discordย channel #official-convoy or on the forum topic below!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • HaulieThumbsUp 2
  • Awesome! 1

On 2/24/2024 at 6:38 PM, HandOfClash said:

Am glad to hear! Hope you've enjoyed the overall event.ย 

Of course. Good events like these are rare these days. If you aren't driving Sim 1's CD Road, it's so boring with the ghost roads.

ย 

I do have some feedback

1. Before the event start, announce that vehicles must be a truck and trailer. I've seen a few without a trailer waiting for the start.
  2. There were lots of players parked off the side of the road outside the company. Yet, they were still ahead in the convoy.
  3. Is it possible to release by company size instead of going company by company? Ours had about 120 at the start.
  4. I also loved how the convoy didn't know how a railing works. Because i saw you trying to perfect a makeshift divider as they went into oncoming lanes to continue straight in Paris XD
  5. Looking at the livemap after the end, there were a few players just doing their delivers outside the event zone. Not realizing, it's an event server, not a freeroaming session.

ย 

Next Event Idea

• Only say 1 city where the lead is going. Once the lead reaches there, they go to the back of the line and the next player in front decides where to go. And it repeats every stop.
  • Like 1
  • Awesome! 1

On 2/26/2024 at 3:17 PM, Sunstrider said:

I do have some feedback

1. Before the event start, announce that vehicles must be a truck and trailer. I've seen a few without a trailer waiting for the start.
  2. There were lots of players parked off the side of the road outside the company. Yet, they were still ahead in the convoy.
  3. Is it possible to release by company size instead of going company by company? Ours had about 120 at the start.
  4. I also loved how the convoy didn't know how a railing works. Because i saw you trying to perfect a makeshift divider as they went into oncoming lanes to continue straight in Paris XD
  5. Looking at the livemap after the end, there were a few players just doing their delivers outside the event zone. Not realizing, it's an event server, not a freeroaming session.

ย 

Next Event Idea

• Only say 1 city where the lead is going. Once the lead reaches there, they go to the back of the line and the next player in front decides where to go. And it repeats every stop.

1. That's something we can certainly look into. I'll discuss that with our EM's.ย 

ย 

2. We usually try to have everyone parked in a company. Due to the amount of people near or in companies, some do struggle to find their way into one. Just like above, I'll take note of that and discuss it with other managers.ย 

ย 

3. That's something we will future-vise try to work on. Our plan was to let each company depart than others wait, which yet required a bit more of planning. Will see how we can improve on that.ย 

ย 

4/5. Yikes. That's unfortunately something we hardly can control. Moderators do try their best to kick players which are freeroaming, which still isn't easy to do. Will have to see how it goes.ย 

Appreciate theย valuable feedback! I'll try and take note of that for our future convoys & events.ย ๐Ÿคž

• Like 1