Graphics Issues Persist in ATS and ETS2 Despite Various Troubleshooting Steps

Payback0_0

Question

Hello everyone,

I own both ATS and ETS2, and unfortunately, I've been experiencing persistent graphics issues in both games. The problem initially started when I played ETS2 in safe mode through Steam, and since then, both games have been stuck on low-quality graphics.

I've attempted to resolve the issue by replaying the games in various modes other than Safe Mode through Steam, but the problem persists. I've also ensured that my graphics drivers are up-to-date and verified the integrity of game files, confirming that they are in good condition. Additionally, both games are running the latest updates.

Despite these troubleshooting efforts, I'm still facing the graphics problem. I'm seeking advice and solutions from the community. Please note that I would prefer not to reinstall the games, as it would involve a significant amount of data and I'd rather continue playing with suboptimal graphics than go through that process again.

Any insights or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

https://imgur.com/a/gccH4Zd

7 answers to this question

Greetings @Payback0_0

First of all, welcome to TruckersMP Forums! 

• As you have said above, always when you run the game in safe mode, it's always same with low graphics settings, it probably makes sence. In my opinion better idea is to make a setup of graphics settings when the game is running in normal mode. 
  • It would be more than great to know your PC specs, then we can help you more with graphics settings )) 

If you play a Multiplayer don't forget about this settings too: 

Settings in - game 

- Enable Vsync  - is always better to having a Stable FPS Rate around 60 than often a Jumping between 180 till 45 or lower.

- Set Scale to 200% could be less 125% could be less

- Disable MLAA

- Disable DOF

- Set all following Quality Settings to hight, it do not have everything on max quallity - it depends on your components in your PC

- Disable Anisotropic Filtering by moving the Slider to the left Side.

TruckersMP Launcher 

-  try unclick some of them as Cabin Accesories in another trucks, Flags, and draw distance reduce to min. 

- Development Logging  

- Smoothing Distance

- Load Cabin Accessoires

- Load Flags

- Aditional Lights

- Draw Distance 

Also please remember, that FPS will drop dramaticlly if you are close or passing a really busy area, once you have crossed the area you will be fine. 

Lastly, do as I said, try to start the game in normal mode, just classic, and try to setting up the game as your pc will allow to you:) 

Kind Regards,

RedWolf [CZ] 

TruckersMP Patron Master Trucker & Veteran Driver IV | TruckClub Veteran 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,250 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

Hi there,

Is this an issue that is taking place with TruckersMP or just single-player?

I will assume this is a single-player issue due to how you've described your issue.

Have you tried changing your In-Game Graphics settings? You can do this by clicking on "Options" then "Graphics" and clicking on a suitable preset that would match your computer specifications. Anything from "Medium" upwards, you should see a visible difference in game quality.

If this still fails or resets after you restart the game. Have you ensured that you have no longer got any command line arguments in the ETS2 properties on Steam and your launch options are set to "Ask when starting a game" or "Play Euro Truck Simulator 2"? You can access this page by Right Clicking ETS2 in Steam and clicking Properties:

F3LlV6y.png 

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

[TruckersMP Retired Team Member (Ex-Game Moderator)]

If you are replying to me, please @mention me (@El1teZombiezHD ) or quote my message otherwise I may not respond

Hello there!

Has your issue been solved?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

I await your return! 

Kind Regards,

djmtrlltc

TruckersMP Support

Regards, 

djmtrlltc

TruckersMP Support + Translator & DBus Translator

Hello there!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

Thanks for all your participation.

Kind regards,

djmtrlltc

TruckersMP Support

//Locked and moved to Inactive.

Regards, 

djmtrlltc

TruckersMP Support + Translator & DBus Translator

Hello There,

Since this topic has been inactive for more than a week, I am going to move it to Unsolved Topics

If you need any help in the future, Do not hesitate to contact us again by creating another topic or a support ticket!

Kind Regards,

AbdUllaH.M

TruckersMP Trial Support & Translator

//Moved to Unsolved Topics

Arabian Support & Translator @TruckersMP Team

Have A Question? Feel Free To Contact Me By Discord

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Support System | Report System | Feedback SystemBan Appeal | Rules | Knowledge Base | Suggestions | Server Status