ProMods saving to cloud?

Ka_Tray

Question

Hello.

It is began that I just asked my friend to play ets2 with me, however he said it's impossible for it because he is on older version, I told him it's possible to change it through the steam, but he said he will lose the profile if he change the version because he has promods...

Is it true that you will lose your promods profile if you changed the version of ets2 through steam setting?

6 answers to this question

I changed my Steam version before, entered the game, and then changed it to my own version of the game with the same profile, but my profiles were not deleted. But I don't know if this has changed with new updates. If I were your friend, I would first copy my profile to a folder and then change the version because if the profile is deleted, I would have a copy.

Hello, first of all, I wish you a good day. I hope you have a great day. ❤️ 

• ProMods can only be used for the version they released, and you must re-download it with each version change. As for the profile, since it is a mod based on ProMods Scs Europe, you will not lose your profile, but you may not be able to load the last few saves because you have downgraded to the old version.

I hope what I wrote helped and your problems were solved. Contact me if you need help!

I wish you a good day!

Kind regards,

Samderali.

Hello @Ka_Tray,

It is indeed the case, like if you load your profile in newer version, then it cannot be used again in older version. Also if you load the profile with some map DLCs and then if you will try to load back it without that map DLC, it won't load. 
So if your friends want to play with you, the newer version and then go back to old version to play some mods, then I recommend making the exact copy of current profile with another name and then he can use one for latest version and other for older version for mods. If you want to know how to make copy of your prolife, you check out this youtube link.

I hope I was able to answer your question. If you have any more doubts, feel free to tag me.

Best regards,
Aashraye

Branch Manager 

1666005388_ETS2MCG-WEAREFAMILY_smallwhite.png.23bcaa80c923794d8bce693db4a17350.png 

Join ETS2MCG VTC today for best VTC experience      

Hello there!

Has your issue been solved?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

I await your return! 

Kind Regards,

djmtrlltc

TruckersMP Support

Regards, 

djmtrlltc

TruckersMP Support + Translator & DBus Translator

Hello there!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

Thanks for all your participation.

Kind regards,

djmtrlltc

TruckersMP Support

//Locked and moved to Inactive.

Regards, 

djmtrlltc

TruckersMP Support + Translator & DBus Translator

Hello there,

Since this topic has been inactive for more than a week, I am going to move it to Unsolved Topics

If you need any help in the future, Do not hesitate to contact us again by creating another topic or a support ticket!

Kind Regards,

AbdUllaH.M

TruckersMP Trial Support & Translator

//Moved to Unsolved Topics

Arabian Support & Translator @TruckersMP Team

Have A Question? Feel Free To Contact Me By Discord

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Support System | Report System | Feedback SystemBan Appeal | Rules | Knowledge Base | Suggestions | Server Status