Ban on a new account I don't know why? Add Tag

MendesOfDallas

Question

Good evening, sorry, my English is not my native language. I am facing a problem with Player Mendes.sp and I have a new account on Steam and a new ETS2 game. The problem that occurs is that the mendes.sp account is banned, however, the new game was purchased recently Why is the ban on an old account on another Steam account? Since the account I am trying to connect to does not even have a link with the account mentioned above Mendes.sp. The account (Mendes from Dallas) would like to know the reason and who can help resolve this, preferably ADM. I appreciate the attention of anyone who can help me.

ass:Mendes de Dallas

Imagem do WhatsApp de 2024-01-23 à(s) 21.36.46_4d11ab41.jpg

9 answers to this question

Hello,

as the message says, The System detected an account where you previously get banned,and you're trying to avoid that by creating a new one... going against rule §1.2 - Ban Evading - 90 days ... Creating or using another account to get around a temporary ban. Evading a permanent ban will result in a permanent ban on all accounts.

You can have multiple accounts on TMP,but you can use them ONLY when you're not banned at all. If you use them when you're banned to avoid the ban you will get banned as well on the new for BAN EVADING (Rule §1.2) and if you're evading a permanent ban for Hacking you will get banned for permanent always on all account you create.

I suggest you to use only ONE account,and when you get banned,wait untill the ban is lifted to not go on a problems...

Creating multiple accounts perhaps going against rules,it really can't help you as far.

Said that,you can appeal to the ban on the account you get banned (only if you didn't deleted it) and wait for an answer,they have up 72h to respond,so be patient,or create a feedback ticket and contact Game Moderatin Management.

I hope you understand and next time drive more carefully.

Kind Regards,

Rossoo770s.

Aurora Driver | Veteran Driver | TruckersMP Member since 2015.

REMEMBER that you are playing a SIMULATOR GAME and this game is NOT a RACING GAME. If you like races,maybe you're on the wrong game. SL: 80-90 Km/h

Hello,

everything is clear, your second account is currently prohibited so the system detects it and at the same time refuses you access to a new account.

Please wait until your ban ends to be able to play again !

Incidentally, as mentioned above and certainly in your appeal ban, read the rules that you accepted upon registration -> https://truckersmp.com/rules

1797472539_TMP.webp.542b008508f3e29324b9b29eabffd2f6.webp.30dac118f31a8f248f33bc747a0d48d2.webp

40 minutes ago, MendesOfDallas said:

Então significa que se forbanido permante o player não poderá mas criar outra conta  na steam! ISSO não faz o menor sentido ?

Only a hack can lead to a permanent ban otherwise it's 90 days maximum, so almost everyone can play again at some point

1797472539_TMP.webp.542b008508f3e29324b9b29eabffd2f6.webp.30dac118f31a8f248f33bc747a0d48d2.webp

You simply didn't follow the rules and got banned for it. Well, have you tried to regain access to the game with a second, new account, which is simply forbidden. In my opinion, that's why you were banned from the new account.
Just wait until the ban on the old account disappears/expires and you will be able to drive normally again.

P.S.: A new account doesn't make much sense since you don't have any DLC there.

Best regards 😁

On 24/01/2024 at 23:21, MendesOfDallas said:

Então significa que se forbanido permante o player não poderá mas criar outra conta  na steam! ISSO não faz o menor sentido ?

Do you think it makes sense? You are banned from the game and you are trying to escape the ban by opening another account, so what's the point of the ban?

• True Story 1

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

Hello there,

Has your question been answered with the above given answer(s)?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum organised!

I look forward to your response.

Kind regards,

DieseL.

TruckersMP Support

Kind Regards,

DieseL.

TruckersMP | Pirate Driver

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Hello there!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

Thanks for all your participation.

Kind regards,

djmtrlltc

TruckersMP Support

//Locked and moved to Inactive.

Regards, 

djmtrlltc

TruckersMP Support + Translator & DBus Translator

Hello there,

Since this topic has been inactive for more than a week, I am going to move it to Unsolved Topics

If you need any help in the future, Do not hesitate to contact us again by creating another topic or a support ticket!

Kind Regards,

AbdUllaH.M

TruckersMP Trial Support & Translator

//Moved to Unsolved Topics

Arabian Support & Translator @TruckersMP Team

Have A Question? Feel Free To Contact Me By Discord

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Support System | Report System | Feedback SystemBan Appeal | Rules | Knowledge Base | Suggestions | Server Status