a way for people with ASD and other disabilities to be able to understand rules fully also a pay way is me just saying for people who make mistakes should be able to be unbanned by payment.

9 hours ago, _Enes said:

My friend, just because the whole world is unfair doesn't mean you should act unfairly. If you negatively affect someone else's game, there has to be a response. This is true not only for this game, but for all games. Maybe they will do as you say, I don't know. I'm just stating my opinion here. What you said is not the solution. Trolls are removed from the game because they negatively affect the game. This is called punishment. I agree with you at this point, I have no experience in punishment, but you have been banned four times, you are more experienced in this regard. I wish you continued success. Have a nice day.

Ekran görüntüsü 2024-01-17 093855.png

So this is why... let him pay a 100 EUR for each and every active ban and see what he does.

• 2 weeks later...