VR in truckers MP?

Deutz Diesel Motor

Question

7 answers to this question

Ello bro 

TruckersMP does not support VR, which means you cannot use that BETA version to play on our servers. As far as I am aware, there are no plans to release VR support at the moment.

So it should be inapplicable

Happy New Year

Tonyyy

Henry Logistics | Onwer

卡车司机-标志-sm.png

Heyho, as i asked myself the same question, i sadly need to inform you, that there isn't a really good way to play TMP in VR.
TMP sadly cant be started in the VR Settings at the moment, maybe at some point in the future.

(There was/is a way, but in my opinion, that way isnt worth the 40€ for some fun in TMP with VR [vorpx is that program but it seems really unstable])

But if someone else have found another way i like to hear it as well 😉

With greetings

SebastianZ

spacer.png

Hello there,

Has your question been answered with the above given answer(s)?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum organized!

I look forward to your response.

King regards,

Elih

TruckersMP Support

On 1/12/2024 at 4:06 PM, Deutz Diesel Motor said:

Hello Tony will it become possible when/if the VR option releases and is not in beta anymore

Heyho, to answer that question, we need to ask a dev about it, but i dont think that this will be the main focus at the moment. My tip would be to write an suggestion and maybe it will be considered. 

https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/285-suggestions/

Please be aware of the rules and formats for suggestions!

With greetings

SebastianZ

Edited by SebastianZ
stupid me... thing=/=think

spacer.png

Hello there!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

Thanks for all your participation.

Kind regards,

RagtagBoss

TruckersMP Support

//Locked and moved to Inactive.

Hello there,

I am going to move this topic to the Unsolved Section since your topic has been inactive for more than one week.

Do not hesitate to contact us again by creating another topic or a support ticket!

Kind Regards,

Fast-rider

TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d               320068038_role_EventTeam.png.baf3dab9942               1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85               2117614355_role_VeteranII(1).png.a9bb8eb status.png