Game crash

AlexUa02

Question

10 answers to this question

Hello, first of all, I wish you have a nice day. I hope you have a wonderful day!

• If it's happening in single player mode, disable all mods first.

In the First Step you can try:
Documents -> Euro Truck Simulator 2 -> delete game.crash file.
Next:
Steam -> Euro Truck Simulator 2 -> Settings -> Local Files -> “Complete Game Files”. Finally, wait for it to be verified and try again.

Solution 2:

1. Right click ETS 2 in steam

2. Select 'Launch with OpenGL'

3. Let the game run and try going into game.

4. Exit the game and go back to steam, right click ETS 2 again but this time select 'Launch with DirectX (64-Bit)

5. Again go into game and then exit.

6. Start TruckersMP up and see if the game stops crashing

If this methods didn't work:

Follow the instructions:
1. Start a command line as an administrator (cmd)
2. Run the command:
sfc /scannow

3. Wait, and then restart your computer
4. Run a single game in x64 DirectX mode

5. Drive a short distance
6.Exit Game
7.Start multiplayer

I hope what I wrote was helpful and your problem was solved. If you need help you can contact me.

Have a nice day,
Kind regards,
Samderali.

3 hours ago, Jordan. said:

Hello there,

Has your question been answered with the above given answer(s)?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum organised!

I look forward to your response.

Kind regards,

Jordan.

TruckersMP Support

I tried all in other answers, but nothing helped me, so i decided to ask my own question..

00:53:06.854 : quit

00:53:08.379 : [sys] Process manager shutdown.

Your game.log shows the normal shutdown procedure. Weirdly, your logs don't tell me what GPU you use. Anyways, it's always best to make sure they are up-to-date. So try updating your graphic card drivers. It seems like you were using Singleplayer mods on the profile while also playing on TruckersMP. Maybe go ahead into Singleplayer, deactivate all mods, load in the game, quit and try TruckersMP again. See if it crashes then. 

maksch

Ex-Member of the Support Team 

On 1/10/2024 at 10:26 PM, maksch said:

Your game.log shows the normal shutdown procedure. Weirdly, your logs don't tell me what GPU you use. Anyways, it's always best to make sure they are up-to-date. So try updating your graphic card drivers. It seems like you were using Singleplayer mods on the profile while also playing on TruckersMP. Maybe go ahead into Singleplayer, deactivate all mods, load in the game, quit and try TruckersMP again. See if it crashes then. 

I've deleted all mods, and updated/reinstalled my drivers couple of times, but it still didnt help me

Do you have any trailers from custom SCS mods in your garage? Yes? Please go ahead into singleplayer, activate them mods and sell these trailers. It's important that you deactivate all mods afterwards again when joining on TruckersMP. Then test if it still crashes when buying a trailer. 

If you don't have any modded trailers in your garage & you are sure the trailers you want to buy are standard scs trailers, the only thing I can suggest is try and load an older save game. There clearly is something broken with your profile or something's messed it up. But it's really up to you whether or not you are okay with loading an older save game, when possible loading one from before the crashes, and keep in mind that you will loose the current process. If you are fine with that, give it a shot. 

Hope that helps 

maksch

Ex-Member of the Support Team 

Hello there!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

Thanks for all your participation.

Kind regards,
MythicalLegend
TruckersMP Support

//Locked and moved to Inactive.

MythicalLegend - TruckersMP - Support

image.png.57a46768be99de829e0832f66ce97ef6.pngspacer.png

Languages: English 🇺🇸 (primarily) | Spanish 🇪🇸

Report a player | Appeal a Ban | Feedback System | TruckersMP Rules | Supported MODs | MP Launcher Error Solutions

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

Hello there,

I am going to move this topic to the Unsolved Section since your topic has been inactive for more than one week.

Do not hesitate to contact us again by creating another topic or a support ticket!

Kind Regards,

Fast-rider

TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved 

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d               320068038_role_EventTeam.png.baf3dab9942               1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85               2117614355_role_VeteranII(1).png.a9bb8eb status.png