Add AirChild Trailer Pack to TMP

GALDR-01

Hello all,

I know it would be carnage if we all wanted our personal liveries uploaded for use on multiplayer but hopefully the team here may make an exception in this case given what it is. AirChild is a virtual airline that has also recently started a virtual trucking company which, through Trucksbook, raise money for Unicef based on the amount of mileage/flights their members do. I've only recently joined them, but I would love to be able to use their liveries on TruckersMP (they're available currently through the Steam workshop) and advertise the fundraising that they're doing and hopefully encourage more people to do the same.

I don't know if the AirChild team has already contacted TruckersMP about a partnership, but if the mods are interested maybe I could relay this post?

actrucks.jpg

6 hours ago, blabberbeak said:

Is the livery necessary to raise money for a good cause?

If it is important fo you personally, I think it possible to use the livery as a local mod, which can only be seen by you.

But if the TruckersMP team makes an exception for this livery, other players will want to see their liveries in game as well.

I get that and I do honestly understand why they would refrain from showing favouritism to one group or another as it would understandably open the floodgates to other similar requests.

That said, the mods at TMP may consider approving not just this livery but all charity liveries simply because it helps with advertising charitible groups and events. The liveries themselves aren't necessary for fundraising directly however creating better exposure for charitable causes might help raise more money in the future by making others on the network more aware of the groups that do exist.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
On 12/7/2023 at 6:54 PM, GALDR-01 said:

I get that and I do honestly understand why they would refrain from showing favouritism to one group or another as it would understandably open the floodgates to other similar requests.

That said, the mods at TMP may consider approving not just this livery but all charity liveries simply because it helps with advertising charitible groups and events. The liveries themselves aren't necessary for fundraising directly however creating better exposure for charitable causes might help raise more money in the future by making others on the network more aware of the groups that do exist.

i agree with this.