Problem with game version

Melekuteer

Question

The game was working fine until yesterday, today when I tried to open it the launcher had a new update. I've applied it as usual, but then when I clicked in play an error popped up on my screen, saying that I was on a 'Unsupported game version'. The problem is; there was no update for me on Steam. I checked on the "Betas" section on Steam and the most current version is the one I have installed (temporary_1_49 - 1.49.x for incompatible mods) which isn't the most recent "1.49.0s" as it seems. Steam doesn't show me any updates to the game and I've tried checking the game versions on the launcher to see if it would be able to detect the problem, which it doesn't until I hit play. Don't know what could be causing this or if I'm simply too dumb to download a update that I'm not able to find.

error.PNG

8 answers to this question

Hello, first of all, I wish you a good day. I hope you have a wonderful day. I understand your problem, don't worry. I'm here to help

• Steam -> Euro Truck Simulator 2 -> Settings -> Betas -> Select “None” and wait for it to load

I hope what I wrote was helpful and your problem was solved. If you need help you can contact me.

Have a nice day,

Kind regards,

Samderali.

@Melekuteer

Hello! It's like this, I also saw that Steam's Euro Truck Simulator 2 has been updated. I just logged in and found that I can enter TMP. I can teach you. TMP is closed, Steam's Euro Truck Simulator 2 clicks Properties, finds Test, selects None for the version, and doesn't select anything else. Then wait for Steam's update, and then start the TMP logger again to log in! Hope it helps you!

Edited by Pisces Sister

Hey, buddy

Thank you for coming here to ask questions

1. Open Steam, right-click on European Truck Simulation 2, select Attribute Test Version (None)

2. Attempt to completely remove the game launcher and download and install again

3. If you are using both the new and old versions of the launcher, you may be able to try launching the game

Wishing you a pleasant day

Sincerely

greeting

Big Week

Hello there!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

Thanks for all your participation.

Kind regards,

djmtrlltc

TruckersMP Support

//Locked and moved to Inactive.

Regards, 

djmtrlltc

TruckersMP Support + Translator & DBus Translator

Hello there,

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,

Nightmaree.

TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics