Teleported From Calais to Pori with "Tow To Service" [F7]

Claudiu-vip

Question

Hello,while driving from duisburg to calais I occured a very strange problem,I was 90km away from calais and of course a smart person decided to overtake me and I collided in an area that couldn't get unstuck,so I had to use F7 to go to a nearby service,after I did that I noticed that I got teleported to Pori (2000+ km away from calais),I have a triple trailer,does anyone know a solution?

Capturenn.PNG.90f3e85f194f72bd250782df02f47d8d.PNG

4 answers to this question

Hey, buddy

Since you are linking a trailer with three trailers, did you travel all the way from Finland to C-D? This is due to a limitation mechanism in SCS. If your trailer has two very long or three trailers, it will cause you to put them in a garage in Finland. The truck is damaged or gets stuck in a certain place. No matter where you are, F7 will return to Finland. There are no restrictions on three trailers, and the trailer can only be repaired in Finland. I suggest you can only read the archive to solve this problem

There is another way for you to delete these restricted regions by saving edits, but if you don't know how to do so, you can only save yourself by reading archives

Sincerely

greeting

Big Week

• Like 1

Hello there,

You have only one option for this you can use quick save i was in same situation like you and i click f7+enter send me to the Helsinki then someone said to me try to qucik save only option you had i used and send me back to last location of the quick save i reccomend to you when you entering crowded area always get your quick save.

• Like 1