Horn volume slider.

poopingcorn

Suggestion Name: Horn volume slider

Suggestion Description: Add the ability to change the volume of other people's horn (excluding yours).

Any example images: no

Why it should be added: Sometimes you'll find yourself in overpopulated areas and there happens to be people that are attracted to pressing the "H" button on their keyboard. Yes, you can lower your PC's volume, but it's gonna make everything else quiet. Yes, there is an option in the settings to completely disable the horns, but that can have disadvantages. Adding a volume slider in settings specifically for the horns of other people will fix this annoying issue.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • HaulieThumbsUp 1

6 hours ago, poopingcorn said:

Öneri Adı: Korna ses düzeyi kaydırıcısı

Öneri Açıklama: Diğer kişilerin (sizinki hariç) korna ses düzeyini değiştirme özelliğini ekleyin.

Herhangi bir örnek resim: hayır

Neden eklenmeli: Bazen kendinizi aşırı nüfuslu bölgelerde bulursunuz ve klavyelerindeki "H" tuşuna basmaktan hoşlanan insanlar olur. Evet, bilgisayarınızın sesini azaltabilirsiniz ancak bu, diğer her şeyin sessizleşmesine neden olacaktır. Evet, ayarlarda kornaları tamamen devre dışı bırakma seçeneği var ancak bunun dezavantajları olabilir. Ayarlara özellikle diğer kişilerin kornaları için bir ses kaydırıcısı eklemek bu can sıkıcı sorunu çözecektir.

Here is the suggestion I have been waiting for, this feature definitely needs to be added, no more horn spam problem

12 hours ago, MartinV90 said:

Unfortunately, this following suggestion has already been rejected. 

always remember to look at the accepted or rejected section before making a suggestion, because I just see the same suggestion over and over again. 

If multiple players are creating threads on the forum page for the same suggestion, I think it makes more sense to add this Update instead of rejecting it

On 10/20/2023 at 6:32 AM, poopingcorn said:

Suggestion Name: Horn volume slider

Suggestion Description: Add the ability to change the volume of other people's horn (excluding yours).

Any example images: no

Why it should be added: Sometimes you'll find yourself in overpopulated areas and there happens to be people that are attracted to pressing the "H" button on their keyboard. Yes, you can lower your PC's volume, but it's gonna make everything else quiet. Yes, there is an option in the settings to completely disable the horns, but that can have disadvantages. Adding a volume slider in settings specifically for the horns of other people will fix this annoying issue.

i love that idea 

On 10/21/2023 at 3:43 AM, ALABÖRÜ said:

If multiple players are creating threads on the forum page for the same suggestion, I think it makes more sense to add this Update instead of rejecting it

If that was the case, TruckersMP would be a lot different from what it is today.

On-Topic, the horn sounds can be deactivated which I found sufficient.

The majority of users abuses the horn anyway, which by the way is a violation of national traffic regulations and therefore also a violation of TruckersMP in-game rules.

• Upvote 1