0.2.5.0.3 Released

ShawnCZek

1 hour ago, L-DR@GO said:

Okay time to ride 

So sad it did not come with tuning 😢

unfortunately it is not up to SCS or TMP for the tuning, as DAF themselves would have to give permission, but i reckon that will come soon, as long as they do not add another DAF truck lol, Manufactures like to display there trucks as "Stock" for a period of time (like the way they leave the real Factory ) But i agree we desperately need a tuning pack update as the trucks look so basic, they also need to make a tuning back for Iveco and MAN, but that is also up to the Manufacturers unfortunately, and from what I've heard and read SCS are Struggling to get Iveco on board for the New Iveco 

Edited by Scottish Lad
Spelling Mistake
  • HaulieLove 1
  • True Story 1

On 11/22/2023 at 10:35 AM, Scottish Lad said:

unfortunately it is not up to SCS or TMP for the tuning, as DAF themselves would have to give permission, but i reckon that will come soon, as long as they do not add another DAF truck lol, Manufactures like to display there trucks as "Stock" for a period of time (like the way they leave the real Factory ) But i agree we desperately need a tuning pack update as the trucks look so basic, they also need to make a tuning back for Iveco and MAN, but that is also up to the Manufacturers unfortunately, and from what I've heard and read SCS are Struggling to get Iveco on board for the New Iveco 

I did not say it's there duty bro

I said so sad it did not come with tuning.

I have already laid my complain to #SCSsoftware 

• ShawnCZek locked, unfeatured and unpinned this topic