Mod truck for TMP

XxQufDezxX

Question

Hi, so I downloaded a mod truck and I don't know if it's bannable or not if I use this truck in a game.

Can someone please tell me if it's bannable and if it's okay to drive this truck in TMP?

Thank you

Pictures of the mod truck:

Link to the mod in steam   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read the mods description, I'm not sure if the save edit in this truck mod is bannable or not in the TMP.

Edited by XxQufDezxX
Added link to the mod

10 answers to this question

Hello there @XxQufDezxX!

First of all no, I don't think driving that truck is  ban reason unless the save edit you make makes someone lag or crash then that will be a perm ban but that truck looks perfectly fine. I think you will be able to drive that truck. I hope I was helpful.

Have a nice day!

• Thanks 1

Kind regards,

DeniPEKSEN 

TruckersMP Veteran Driver III

1797472539_TMP.png.e59ae11c070d542b6b8fb

---

Rules | Appeal your ban | Feedback | Support | Knowledge base | Report a user

---

1224065347_role_VeteranIII(1).png.5e3410

Languages: TR | EN 

Hello there @XxQufDezxX

First of all, welcome to TruckersMP Forums, as I see you're searching for a help regarding of using thus mod on TMP Servers

Can someone please tell me if it's bannable and if it's okay to drive this truck in TMP?

Thank you

Pictures of the mod truck:

Pictures album

In thus case, I decided to reply to this question only as "player" that means, that my opinion don't have to be as correct as Game Moderators would say. 

• After review of this kind of mod, I dare to say that the mod does not violate any TruckersMP Rule - and based on that it can be used on TruckersMP Servers. 

If mine comment is incorrect I will be more than happy to see the right answer! 

Have a good day

Regards,

RedWolf [CZ] 

TruckersMP Veteran Driver IV | MCG Veteran Driver 

• Thanks 1

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,250 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

I tried looking at the pictures link you posted. The images wouldn't load.

You can save edit to replace any of the default trucks. But, the hitbox of the vehicle cannot be altered. If all works out, it should be appearing as a local mod that you can see driving around (if you choose a common truck). However, others won't see it because we don't have the mod.

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, DeniPEKSEN said:

Hello there @XxQufDezxX!

First of all no, I don't think driving that truck is  ban reason unless the save edit you make makes someone lag or crash then that will be a perm ban but that truck looks perfectly fine. I think you will be able to drive that truck. I hope I was helpful.

Have a nice day!

How do I know if it makes lags? 

And if for me it doesn't lag and for others it does, how can I know and check it?

7 hours ago, Somehow Lucky said:

I tried looking at the pictures link you posted. The images wouldn't load.

You can save edit to replace any of the default trucks. But, the hitbox of the vehicle cannot be altered. If all works out, it should be appearing as a local mod that you can see driving around (if you choose a common truck). However, others won't see it because we don't have the mod.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2980188623&searchtext=TMP+man this is the mod, can you read the description and tell me if this mod is ok to use in TMP?

6 hours ago, XxQufDezxX said:

How do I know if it makes lags? 

And if for me it doesn't lag and for others it does, how can I know and check it?

Hello again!

I don't have an exact way of identifying lags but some save editors do so much edits that they cause some people to crash out from the game and they report that user but as I  say that truck looks perfectly fine to drive on MP and will not cause any problems.

Have a nice rest of your day!

• Thanks 1

Kind regards,

DeniPEKSEN 

TruckersMP Veteran Driver III

1797472539_TMP.png.e59ae11c070d542b6b8fb

---

Rules | Appeal your ban | Feedback | Support | Knowledge base | Report a user

---

1224065347_role_VeteranIII(1).png.5e3410

Languages: TR | EN 

6 hours ago, XxQufDezxX said:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2980188623&searchtext=TMP+man this is the mod, can you read the description and tell me if this mod is ok to use in TMP?

I don't use mods. Only thing would be to look at the models and compare hitbox sizes. Otherwise, i can only suggest making a support ticket and having them verify it for you.

• Thanks 1

Hello there,

This topic was not active for 3 days. Due to this reason, this topic will be moved to the inactive section.

If you want to reopen this topic in order to get more replies or solutions, feel free to DM me or DM other supporters.

Cheers.

Kind regards,

Lucas._
TruckersMP Support

// Move to inactive