What is your favorite route in the game?

gandziaa2002

I don't have a favourite route, I mostly drive on the C-D road, besides that, I drive on some events, most of the events have amazing routes, when I drive them I can enjoy the views! :3

• Like 1

NιghtKιller | TruckersMP

971DA4P.png98LwI2m.pngnUYxpBF.png

g8eXrkz.gif

C-D, because i find what i want there (taking away the negative aspects of course): traffic, meeting a lot of people, the only place i feel like I'm in an MMO,

When i enter in TMP i want to drive with many other players and not alone, without necessarily doing a convoy to get that experience,

When one day we will have AI traffic, it could reduce the feeling of driving alone isolated around the world and it might encourage people to explore more places, 

Another reason for that feeling of isolation is also the fact that many people don't have map DLCs, so outside the central areas you'll have a harder time finding players

spacer.png _raffaele_ spacer.png

• 3 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards,

OmSaL

TruckersMP Community Moderator