Less blah blah more action

Suggestion name: Less blah blah, more action

Description of the suggestion:

So maybe I won't make any friends on this suggestion but for having put a message and a second one afterwards on the famous moderation update made on TMP I'm sorry but after a while we have to take your fingers out of your ass without disrespect or anything else let me explain we are told that the moderation system will increase to 10 reports on the site no problem in games there will be more of moderators present to handle the reports that are reported in the game so far I'm going to be honest I haven't had a single report processed over 3 days and during my sessions where I play the game I make between 7 to 8 reports and none are processed yet these are people who do things that violate several rules of the TMP but unfortunately they all slip through the cracks currently on the site I only have a report pending it has already been 6 days since I put it in and I still haven't heard anything about this report, it hasn't been processed after a while, but you still shouldn't overdo it.

What I am proposing is very simple to create a ranking system for the most reported people in the game but not only that, the goal would also be to be able to ensure that there are more moderators present in the game where I am going to support the thesis of having more moderators means more people and therefore in quotes the trolls who are banned more easily.

Why should it be added:

Regarding the ranking system, the more a person is reported in-game, the more priority they will be in the reporting system.

Regarding the moderators involved, the goal will be to make precise recruitments, what do I mean by that, it's simple, we recruit anyone who meets the criteria that are already in place. means a ban of less than 12 months and all other criteria except for the English language I will explain to you once again the goal is to recruit French Russians English bad example lol Africans all people in the world who do not necessarily speak English where I am going to support this thesis is to recruit senior managers in this case the community managers where what manages the moderation is to look for staff who not only know how to speak English but not only how to speak French Chinese here are all the languages obviously each no one will have their particularity for example like me who is French and I don't know a word of English. A senior manager with little English who speaks English and French would make it possible to train the moderator while reporting to people above his rank.

This would allow moderators already confirmed that they know how to speak English to be relieved by this massive arrival of new moderators because in order to process a report it must be visual which is often the case when we have processed reports there is no need to you don't necessarily need to speak English to watch a clip so yes indeed it would change a lot of things compared to the organization of TMP which has always been based on the recruitment of people who speak absolutely English but by recruiting people who do not speak not necessarily English but that they have, among other things, a mentor who serves as a trainer for them in terms of their moderation training, I think that it wouldn't hurt already it would make it possible to have more moderators in the game who can spend more time with the players which would ensure that it brings a better mood and above all say that the more moderators there are, the less we will potentially be bothered by trolls.

There you go, that remains my point of view, I hope not to make any enemies on this and that I really want to ensure that anyone, whether they know how to speak English or not, can one day join the team from TMP to at least for me it remains my dream but for some people it's been years since that day, which is my case too but due to the fact that he doesn't speak English and maybe he won't join not one day the TMP team.

Sincerely

TMP_RocketWolf

• Upvote 1

Hello @TMP_RocketLoup,

Thanks for the suggestion. However, keep in mind that the suggestion MUST be written in English!

Failure to apply the requested changes to the topic will lead to the suggestion getting rejected. You have 48 hours to correct that.

Sincerely,
Leon Baker
Community Manager

For most of us, the change to 10 reports max was a negative impact. I had 18 before.

Staff also have roughly 100 in game reports to go through.

I'm saying no to the ranking system. It has too much potential to be abused. Anyone can file a report and build up someone's rank. "Someone is leaving Calais via the ferry! Better report them for whatever reason." Until staff check, someone who is actually causing an offense will be lower in the queue.

What they need to do is open recruitment, hire more, and assign more to cover the busy hours.

Pour la plupart d’entre nous, le passage à 10 rapports maximum a eu un impact négatif. Avant, j'en avais 18.

Le personnel a également environ 100 rapports de jeu à parcourir.

Je dis non au système de classement. Il a trop de potentiel pour être abusé. N'importe qui peut déposer un rapport et améliorer le classement de quelqu'un. "Quelqu'un quitte Calais via le ferry ! Mieux vaut le signaler, quelle qu'en soit la raison." Jusqu'à ce que le personnel vérifie, quelqu'un qui est réellement à l'origine d'une infraction sera plus bas dans la file d'attente.

Ce qu'ils doivent faire, c'est ouvrir le recrutement, embaucher davantage et affecter davantage pour couvrir les heures de pointe.

yes indeed with the classification system it is true that there can be abuses after that nothing also prevents having the classification system but among this classification system its safeguarding all the reports that there have been and in These cases allow us to have supporting video evidence

after all, they should really change the way they recruit game moderators. Indeed, we need more, much more, especially at peak hours given how messy it is, but where we also have to say is that there are people who do not know how to speak English and unfortunately who will never be able to join the TMP team hence my idea of my mistake which would allow these people to join the TMP team but to be followed by a person who not only knows speak English but who not only knows how to speak the language of the person like that he takes care of everything that is discussion with the highest ranks for his training and he in his language we will take for example French and well he translates what to do to the new game moderator who does not speak English

but in my opinion before we have that we will have to wait several years I think which is quite a shame because it is still better to have mentors who take care of people who do not necessarily know how to speak English and this also allows us to have more moderators in the game but also more moderators on the site

It does sound interesting but how does the moderator communicate in-game if he/she does not speak English ? maturity of the players speaks fluent English or at least basic.

so yes from this point of view indeed it remains complicated now nothing prevents TMP from recruiting moderator reports who even if they do not know how to speak English there is no necessarily need to speak English most of the time when they respond on the website, these are already predefined messages so there is no real need to know how to speak English and where the mentor will also ensure that if this moderator report makes a mistake and well in these cases he will be called to order by his guardian that he allows him to currently be in this position subsequently if this person manages to speak enough English Well maybe he can consider becoming a game moderator but the aim of my post is above all to be able to relieve the current game moderator so that he spends more time with the players and more time on in-game reports there will always be reports that will slip through the cracks I'm talking in game in these cases if the people in question report them on the website but this will allow the person to be sanctioned whatever happens and the more there will be moderator reports the more reports will be processed quickly, something which was underlined in the famous update in game moderation update

Hello @TMP_RocketLoup,

Thanks for making the requested changes to the topic!

I understand where you're coming from with your suggestion, but there are some points that make it a bit challenging. First, implementing a ranking system based on the number of reports can be tricky, as it might encourage misuse or targeting of players. We want to maintain fairness and accuracy in our moderation processes. As for recruitment, while I appreciate the idea of diversifying the team, the language barrier can be a significant obstacle. English is the main language in TMP, and it's not just for communication with players but also for understanding our internal systems and guidelines. Recruiting individuals who don't speak English fluently might create more problems than solutions.

I know you are passionate about TMP and want to see improvements, and that's great. Keep sharing your ideas and feedback! However, for now I am going to reject this suggestion as per my explanation above.

Sincerely,

Leon Baker

Community Manager

// Rejected