Can I get another admin's opinion on ban?

Surname9540

Question

6 answers to this question

Hi there!

If you disagree with your ban and have already appealed this and it was declined, you should then refer to the feedback system to discuss it with the Game Moderation Management.

You can access the feedback system here: https://truckersmp.com/feedback

• Upvote 2

Ello there, @Surname9540

First of all, welcome here on TMP Forums. 

• Unfortunately, you are not allowed to ask about others opinions, you have to only wait for GM who has banned you from the game. He'll explain what did you wrong there. 🙂 Once then you still won't be sure about GM reply, you are allowed to make a feedback about your current ban here: 
  • Here you can write a feedback to Game Moderation Management: https://truckersmp.com/feedback 

Hope I answered your question,

Have a good day!
Regards,

RedWolf [CZ]
TruckersMP Veteran Driver IV | MCG Veteran Driver 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,250 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

Hello @Surname9540,

If you haven't done so already, you can appeal your ban by following this article. If you have sent an appeal already, please wait patiently for an answer.

Please note that it can take up to 3 days to review your appeal. You can not speed up this process. If no evidence has been added to your ban, you can request them in the appeal.

Unfortunately, you will be unable to get an additional opinion from another Game Moderator as per the following rule;

§4.2 - Forum topics, posts, status updates, and private messages

> Discussing punishments, reports, tickets, appeals, applications is prohibited, including complaints about staff.

Hopefully this answers your question!

spacer.png

Hello there!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

Thanks for all your participation.

Kind regards,

MythicalLegend

TruckersMP Support

//Locked and moved to Inactive.

MythicalLegend - TruckersMP - Support

image.png.57a46768be99de829e0832f66ce97ef6.pngspacer.png

Languages: English 🇺🇸 (primarily) | Spanish 🇪🇸

Report a player | Appeal a Ban | Feedback System | TruckersMP Rules | Supported MODs | MP Launcher Error Solutions

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

Hello,

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind regards,

DieseL.

TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved

Kind Regards,

DieseL.

TruckersMP | Pirate Driver

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System