ping problem

Guest MEHMET4231

Question

6 answers to this question

hello MEHMET4231
I'm glad to be able to solve the problem for you

Because Ping prohibits me from expressing sympathy, but this doesn't seem to be a reason. Be careful in the future. You can also provide feedback on the official website and see how the administrator handles it  https://truckersmp.com/feedback

Ping High Solution:
1. Check if the network signal fluctuates significantly
2. Turn on the accelerator to accelerate the European truck simulation 2

I hope it can help you

Kind regards
player
MZ Aria

You can visit speedtest.net to check your connection.

If you own the network, check these steps to ensure a better connection. If no, don't worry about this part.

1. Look at what's in use. If it's not needed, cut it off or restrict times it can be used.
  2. Talk with your provider to see about getting more speed and what the new price will be.

Once you have a stable connection, make an appeal. Just remember this rule: 

1.2 - Ban Evading - 90 days

Creating or using another account to get around a temporary ban. Evading a permanent ban will result in a permanent ban on all accounts. Attempting to remove ban evidence to get out of a ban. If the evidence points that you have evaded a ban, staff reserve the right to ban you again without notification. Evidence for ban evading cannot be disclosed due to it containing confidential server-side information.

Hello there,

Since you did not want to reopen this topic after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind regards,

Lucas._

TruckersMP Support

// Moved to Unsolved.