Questions about accounts permanently banned

r1ght.

Question

I have already seen the game rules for 1.2 and 2.1.

Now I would like to ask if my previous account was really banned because it was not done intentionally, and I still want to continue playing this game. At this point, I think switching accounts will definitely continue to be prohibited, right?

If I use my second account to continue playing and get banned for 90 days, will the official continue to track my second account address, causing my second account to be permanently banned?

If my previous account cannot be appealed again and is now permanently banned, am I unable to change my account and play online games (forever and forever)?

The highest respect for Trucksmp

10 answers to this question

Hello @Honest08;

First of all welcome to the TruckersMP forum.

You can have one or several accounts if you wish. Answering your questions, if you have several accounts and none of them has a ban you don't need to be alarmed, you will not be banned for having several accounts. If one of your accounts is banned you cannot log in to the other accounts to avoid the ban and continue playing, you must wait until the ban ends to use that account or any other account you have or play in single player until your ban expires. 

If you have one or more accounts and none of them are banned = You will not be banned.

If you have one or more accounts, you have been banned and you use one of your other accounts = You will be banned in all accounts.

If you have one or more accounts, you have been banned but do not use the accounts until your ban expires = You will not be banned in the other accounts because technically you are not evading the ban, you are just waiting for your ban to expire.

I hope my answer will help you to solve your doubt.

Kind Regards

Mr.Drexyy

Hello there, @Honest08

Hello, I'm sorry to inform you that TruckersMP is over for you, and you have to find another game that's why its called "PERMANENT". 

However, create a ban appeal https://truckersmp.com/appeals and, if you are still not satisfied with the actions taken by the Game Moderation Team Member, a Feedback ticket to the Game Moderation Management https://truckersmp.com/feedback/user/2405572. There is unfortunately nothing that I can help you with for now. 

In case you're still trying to evade your ban, thus account might be also banned 🤔

§1.2 - Ban Evading - 90 days

Creating or using another account to get around a temporary ban. Evading a permanent ban will result in a permanent ban on all accounts. Attempting to remove ban evidence to get out of a ban. If the evidence points that you have evaded a ban, staff reserve the right to ban you again without notification. Evidence for ban evading cannot be disclosed due to it containing confidential server-side information.

NOTE: Firstly before you started playing TMP, you should have read the rules carefully. 

Hope, my comment might helped to you 

Regards,

RedWolf [CZ] 

TruckersMP Veteran Driver IV | MCG Veteran Driver 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,250 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

Hello, @Honest08

There is no longer a permanent ban event on TruckersMP. Only players who violate §2.1 (hacking, bugging, or feature abuse) will be permanently banned.

And the ban-evading penalty period is 90 days. 

https://truckersmp.com/rules#2-game-only-rules:~:text=§1.2 - Ban Evading,server-side information

Kind regards,
OnurBey.

3 hours ago, Honest08 said:

If I use my second account to continue playing and get banned for 90 days, will the official continue to track my second account address, causing my second account to be permanently banned?

If your original account is banned for permanent and you will be caught ban evading, your second account will be permanently banned too as per rule 1.2:

Creating or using another account to get around a temporary ban. Evading a permanent ban will result in a permanent ban on all accounts. Attempting to remove ban evidence to get out of a ban. If the evidence points that you have evaded a ban, staff reserve the right to ban you again without notification. Evidence for ban evading cannot be disclosed due to it containing confidential server-side information.

3 hours ago, Honest08 said:

If my previous account cannot be appealed again and is now permanently banned, am I unable to change my account and play online games (forever and forever)?

You can open a Feedback ticket using the Feedback system (https://truckersmp.com/feedback/create) to contact Game Moderation Management regarding your ban. More details can be found in the following article: https://truckersmp.com/kb/3

Hello there,

Has your question been answered with the above given answer(s)?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum organised!

I look forward to your response.

King regards,

Elih.

TruckersMP Support

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Elih. said:

Hello there,

Has your question been answered with the above given answer(s)?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum organised!

I look forward to your response.

King regards,

Elih.

TruckersMP Support

Hello Gentleman

If my account is permanently banned and unable to appeal, does it mean that I can leave this online plugin, even after changing multiple accounts?

2 hours ago, Honest08 said:

Hello Gentleman

If my account is permanently banned and unable to appeal, does it mean that I can leave this online plugin, even after changing multiple accounts?

If you recevied a ban, all of your accounts are banned. Using them is regarded as ban evading, which is a violation of §1.2:

Source: https://truckersmp.com/rules

Hello there!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

Thanks for all your participation.

Kind regards,

Jordan.

TruckersMP Support

//Locked and moved to Inactive.

Hello there,

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

// Moved to Unsolved.

Kind regards,

djmtrlltc

TruckersMP Support

Regards, 

djmtrlltc

TruckersMP Support + Translator & DBus Translator