GAME CLIENT

Utaro

Question

does anyone have a "alternate" download link for the game client? like torrent or something?

http://ets2mp.com/index.php?page=download

whenever i started downloading it.. it doesnt finish.  =/ dunno why.

thanks in advance

Every place I've ever driven has a beauty all it's own.

Sometimes, you just have to see it

and feel it to believe it.

Stobart Trucking VTC

[ST] Murcielago

signature.png

10 answers to this question

i tried downloading the game client, even though its only like less than 8MB

110.png

been using like all my browsers and even my phones

Every place I've ever driven has a beauty all it's own.

Sometimes, you just have to see it

and feel it to believe it.

Stobart Trucking VTC

[ST] Murcielago

signature.png

It is most likely your browser, sometimes it will work for others on Firefox, for others it won't. You may be an unlucky one, you should have a go at using a different browser such as Chrome or Explorer. Even Opera might work.

I hope that suggestion helps :3

Adding on, it could also be your internet, depending what provider you use, that could very well affect it. I'm also not suggesting you play around with yor firewall settings, but your firewall may also be blocking the download, either way as PursuitGamer6 said, ETS2MP shouldn't be released anywhere else but the legit website. Any torrents, I'm pretty sure, shouldn't have any permission to exist.

Calhon.jpg AVTC1 Owner - Calhon

Adding on, it could also be your internet, depending what provider you use, that could very well affect it. I'm also not suggesting you play around with yor firewall settings, but your firewall may also be blocking the download, either way as PursuitGamer6 said, ETS2MP shouldn't be released anywhere else but the legit website. Any torrents, I'm pretty sure, shouldn't have any permission to exist.Torrents have premission to exist, you know if you have the game from SCS´s Web page you can chooce to dowlonad from torrent ;)

Torrents have premission to exist, you know when you download the game from SCS´s Web Page you can choose to download from a torrent file to make the download faster ;). To the problem: You can try to download later, or maybe the admins can send it trough skype, or just pm you a secondary link. It isnt that strict ;) 

Torrents have premission to exist, you know when you download the game from SCS´s Web Page you can choose to download from a torrent file to make the download faster ;). To the problem: You can try to download later, or maybe the admins can send it trough skype, or just pm you a secondary link. It isnt that strict ;)

Ok thanks for helping me clear it up myself :)

Calhon.jpg AVTC1 Owner - Calhon