What kind of fonts are allowed on nick/tag?

'Rossoo770s.

Hello,

I tried searching on the search tool and couldn't find anything about it..or if there is I didn't notice it..
Anyway I wanted to ask which fonts/scripts are allowed to be used on the name(nick)/tag in game and which ones are not..
I see many players who have names that are difficult to decipher or read due to fonts other than the usual Arial or Open Sans, my question is, are all the special characters displayed or some are marked with a "???" how often do i see?
I'd like to use a "custom" name too, and I'd like to use the following characters:

Are they allowed?

Best Regards,

Rosso. | Aurora Driver.

Screenshot 2023-08-10 132122.png

REMEMBER that you are playing a SIMULATOR GAME and this game is NOT a RACING GAME. If you like races,maybe you're on the wrong game. SL: 80-90 Km/h

Heya there @Rσѕѕσ.

Hope, you're having a great day 🙂 

I think you are free allowed to write whatever you want into your tag, however it must follow the TMP Rules 😛 I also use a different font for Thermo-Liner Group tag. 

Here, I'm posting a generator of many fonts, some of them you can copy to TMP tag, not all are working - > https://www.schriftgenerator.net/ 

Have a good day! 

Regards,

RedWolf [CZ] 

TruckersMP  Veteran Driver | MCG Veteran Driver 

• Awesome! 2

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,250 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

1 hour ago, blabberbeak said:

Your requested characters aren't displayed on my screen. 🤣

Hello, thanks for your response! The characters are in the image under "Rosso. Aurora Driver" 😁

25 minutes ago, [MCG] RedWolf [CZ] ~ said:

Heya there @Rσѕѕσ.

Hope, you're having a great day 🙂 

I think you are free allowed to write whatever you want into your tag, however it must follow the TMP Rules 😛 I also use a different font for Thermo-Liner Group tag. 

Here, I'm posting a generator of many fonts, some of them you can copy to TMP tag, not all are working - > https://www.schriftgenerator.net/ 

Have a good day! 

Regards,

RedWolf [CZ] 

TruckersMP  Veteran Driver | MCG Veteran Driver 

Hello RedWolf, I'm good and thank you for answering my question!

I mean the fonts I showed under my post in the small black picture with the TM at the end,are them working? I want to put that R "special".

For the "what to write there" yeah ik I can write what I want by following always TMP Rules thanks :))

Regards,

Rosso.

REMEMBER that you are playing a SIMULATOR GAME and this game is NOT a RACING GAME. If you like races,maybe you're on the wrong game. SL: 80-90 Km/h

• 2 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.