Truck tire paint (which is called in Türkish "Tır yanak boyası")

Just no, why would you do this to your truck? Ugly and highly unrealistic. Nobody in real life makes tyres like this, because barely anybody would buy them, besides they fit only very old cars, when tyres were actually made like this and not painted, the white color (zinc oxide) was actually in the rubber compound. 

Painting the tyres is waste of time and paint, because modern tyres have lot of engraved markings (uneven surface) and are flexible, and  you'll end up damaging environment with dry paint flakes in a very short time. Altering the wall surface to make flat surface for paint (shaving, grinding, etc.) would render tyres damaged and is therefore illegal.

It always baffles me, why even SCS made paid tyre packs for ETS2 (Michelin, Goodyear) default to white painted markings, like there is anything like that in reality, however, they managed to correct this with Goodyear pack for ATS. Well, at least I can "unpaint" them, but still, it's a mystery.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello @CO4LS0N_,

Thanks for the suggestion!

I regret to inform you that we will not be proceeding with this suggestion. It falls under the area of modifications to the core game, which is beyond our scope as a modification project. While we value your input and creativity, truck modifications such as tire paint would ideally be directed to the game's original developers, SCS Software, who are responsible for implementing changes to the base game. I suggest you to consider contacting SCS Software directly through their official forum to discuss your proposal. They have the knowledge and resources to assess and potentially include such additions into official game releases.

Thanks for understanding!

Sincerely,

Leon Baker

Community Manager

// Rejected