TMP SHOULD ADD BITCOIN OR ETHEREUM WALLET TO THEIR PATRON ACCOUNT

L-DR@GO

Why the Suggestion ...???? 

its because in my country we can no longer purchase anything online 

internationally using my bank debit card...

Central Bank OF NIGERIA Policy...

I tried getting a virtual card online still not working...

the only way I buy DLC or any game through STEAM...

is when i buy STEAM Gift Card ...

from a particular site.. through Bitcoin...

PAYPAL.... not working either...

because i will need to fund it through my bank Debit card...

which is impossible... because of CBPolicy

So I strongly suggest TMP adding one wallet BITCOIN or ETHEREUM to Become a Patron..

I know it's not gonna be easy .. please!!! TMP find a way so some of us can become Patrons

This would be up to Patreon to decide, not TMP.

TruckersMP does not decide which payments get accepted, Patreon does. And right now they only support CC or PayPal. TMP cannot change this.

• Upvote 1

<--> | English / Dutch | <-->

< Need help with anything? >

< Someone broke the rules? >

< Got banned unfairly? >

3 hours ago, TimeTimes said:

This would be up to Patreon to decide, not TMP.

TruckersMP does not decide which payments get accepted, Patreon does. And right now they only support CC or PayPal. TMP cannot change this.

ok then 

hope they find other means .. it will be great 

6 hours ago, Somehow Lucky said:

Sorry that your country does that. But, i'm not investing in digital currencies just to purchase perks.

Wow!! okay 

• L-DR@GO changed the title to TMP SHOULD ADD BITCOIN OR ETHEREUM WALLET TO THEIR PATRON ACCOUNT

I don't think TruckersMP can do anything about it. It is about Patreon that doesn't support other methods of payment. But I totally agree that there should be more payment methods, so people from other countries can access it easier. 

• Upvote 2

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d               320068038_role_EventTeam.png.baf3dab9942               1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85               2117614355_role_VeteranII(1).png.a9bb8eb status.png

Hello, @L-DragO*

I understand your problem and I hope that the most effective solution will be found as soon as possible and this problem will disappear.

I wish you good forums

Kind regards,

Rosmery

2 hours ago, Somehow Lucky said:

I'm being serious. I don't invest in BitCoin or other digital currencies. I don't even gamble on the stock market.

I can only suggest changing your country settings to somewhere else.

I do invest in a cryptocurrency that is not high..

I don't invest in high once...

only use it to purchase anything that support bitcoin or Ethereum  

because that is the only means to buy something from my country internationally 

3 hours ago, Jack1sh said:

I really sympathise with your situation. However it is Patreon that set out the payment types for their website. Unfortunately TMP have absolutely no say on it. This is something you would have to contact Patreon about.

Yeah!

I did

no response yet...

TMP is more of an organization or community..

they are in an excellent position to reach out to them .....

on the situation ....

3 hours ago, L-DragO* said:

Yeah!

I did

no response yet...

TMP is more of an organization or community..

they are in an excellent position to reach out to them .....

on the situation ....

Unfortunately, due to the size of Patreon, TMP is just a small fish in the big sea when it comes to them.

it may take some time, but your best opportunity is to reach out personally and email them a few times.

51 minutes ago, Jack1sh said:

Unfortunately, due to the size of Patreon, TMP is just a small fish in the big sea when it comes to them.

it may take some time, but your best opportunity is to reach out personally and email them a few times.

😄😆😆

TMP is BIG compared to just single me.

I will still email them again though!...   

if my reply is still pending 

Thanks 🙏

Looking at this issue from a fundamental point of view, TruckersMP believes that nothing can be done about this issue. Because Patreon doesn't support multiple payment methods, no matter how much you protest the TMP, nothing will change until Patreon adds multiple payment methods.

• Like 1

Languages: EN / KRNJAP |  Discord: werzey

TruckersMP Support System  | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Report System | Appeal Ban 

spacer.png  

2 hours ago, Werzey* said:

Looking at this issue from a fundamental point of view, TruckersMP believes that nothing can be done about this issue. Because Patreon doesn't support multiple payment methods, no matter how much you protest the TMP, nothing will change until Patreon adds multiple payment methods.

Well... 

maybe I will just wait till then ...

or search for means...

for a visual card...   

am just afraid of scammers 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards,

OmSaL

TruckersMP Community Moderator + Support