"Connection to the server has been broken. You will Automatically be Reconnected" That's a lie and a half.

Snow Sheltie

This is something that continues to be annoying, and it's been a "feature" of truckersmp for years. If you lose connection for any reason, you get a message prompt that tells you you lost connection to the server and you will automaticaly be reconnected. I don't think once in any gameplay session I ever had in this mod that I was ever automatically reconnected. I did bother to finish a lengthy load recently just to see if I would ever be reconnected. 45 minutes later, never happened. I am uncertain whether or not the mod team is aware that this message is either a lie or the intended function has just not worked since pretty much the mod's inception.

Hello, @Snow Sheltie

We would like to help you faster and more effectively if you detail the error you received in a little more detail so that we can assist you in more detail, or if possible, if you share a picture of the error you received with us.

Kind regards,

Rosmery

14 minutes ago, ROSMERY said:

Hello, @Snow Sheltie

We would like to help you faster and more effectively if you detail the error you received in a little more detail so that we can assist you in more detail, or if possible, if you share a picture of the error you received with us.

Kind regards,

Rosmery

I think he means that if you get disconnected from TruckersMP (because of a internet issue) then you get a message that you will be reconnected automaticaly if you stay in TMP but you will never reconnect after that message so you have to restart the game again

1 hour ago, Snow Sheltie said:

This is something that continues to be annoying, and it's been a "feature" of truckersmp for years. If you lose connection for any reason, you get a message prompt that tells you you lost connection to the server and you will automaticaly be reconnected. I don't think once in any gameplay session I ever had in this mod that I was ever automatically reconnected. I did bother to finish a lengthy load recently just to see if I would ever be reconnected. 45 minutes later, never happened. I am uncertain whether or not the mod team is aware that this message is either a lie or the intended function has just not worked since pretty much the mod's inception.

Hi, I understand what you mean and a while ago this message worked. But it's true that it hasn't been working for a while now

ClemTruck

TruckersMP Veteran VI

English French |  Italian

Hi there guys 

Yes this feature used to work when your connection broke or sever was closed due TMP Client update, Yes I do feel like this feature was nice thing to bring into the server's but I think this now not vaild thing as the Dev Team would need to look into this to see if there a fix for this feature to work again, Hope this may help you guys out there.

gra3m388
TruckersMP Event Team

• 4 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards,

OmSaL

TruckersMP Community Moderator + Support