Calais - Duisburg Train Road

Velxus

• 2 weeks later...

I like narrow roads (one-lane roads), but I've never felt uncomfortable with the presence of train tracks.
If traffic is inconvenient because there is a railroad track on a one-lane road, use the highway instead of the narrow road (national highway) 🙂
Perhaps you are driving at 110 km/h on a narrow road (one lane road).
Highways are recommended for you rather than narrow roads.

Also, I like the trucks running at regular intervals in a row at a slow speed.
Because that's why I like narrow roads (one lane roads).

Steam YouTube Twitter Twitch Reddit Tistory Blogger

• Upvote 1

all i will say to anyone that says delete  the C-D is your asking for to go back to the days of europort blockages of 1 hour plus, its not as bad as those days i should know ive still have that ptsd of euroports worst day, if they just made it a 2 lane each way again like in the april fools it would work so much better in the long run even if it is for a short time till they make something that works better, as for the train part of the road a simple bridge or tunnel under it would be the main fix for that, the on and off ramps need to be improved to be at least 2 lanes as well to allow better flow of traffic on and off the C-D too as its near impossible to drive on if you didnt start at either end of the C-D or are returning from a F7

On 7/11/2023 at 12:33 AM, Kovácsss said:

Suggestion Name: C - D Trainway 

Suggestion Description: The C-D Train route needs to be balanced, the rarity of passing the train with a small number of players should be slightly increased, if there are more players on the server, the train will pass very rarely and there will be no traffic, the TMP community will be more comfortable and will be very satisfied

Any example images: I don't have an image or video that I can show this with an example.

Why it should be added: Calais - Duisburg is the most crowded area of the Simulation 1 server, but although it's not too much of a problem when the number of players on the server is small, after a while there will be a lot of players on the server, and this train route will be blocked, and if no active staff there, there will be a long traffic queue.

If this suggestion makes sense to you, you can support the thread, TMP players like me ^^ Thank you.

dear God please let this suggestion actually make it into the game because it is one of the best ideas i've seen this year

Reducing the frequency of the train would be nice, will reduce the amount of accidents that happen over there. However, I think people enjoy sitting in the traffic on the CD. There needs to be a limit however, its a bit too frequent at the moment.

Tune in 12pm-2pm (UK TIME) every Sunday for the Lunch Time show!

image.png.1008adaeff763c70a3d51da6a7a32f91.png

status.png

Tune in | Steam | WoT account | loolee.#0

I think this road needs two modifications to avoid problems.

Gas stations needs to be optimized, there's always a lot of traffic.

The train closes the way every 30 seconds, making a huuuge problem.

Maybe modifying the time for the train to cross will reduce the traffic, and several modifications on those two gas stations will reduce the traffic like... A lot! 

This is the most crowded road in the game, a lot of people love this road (me included) but is time to modify it to optimize the actual traffic.