Mute player by chat command

Heyouu there  @Onur26[TR]

FIrst of all, thank youu so much for making TMP better place with bringing new ideas that might come to the game after Upper Staff approval.

However, I really agree with your idea as you are not able to mute any player in different way than mute all people on the CB radio. It can be really useful in the future cause you don't have to mute your friends you are talking while you driving. 😉

Lastly, you are able to change the channel on the cb but why you should do that at the expense of others who is trolling or insulting etc.

That being said, I wish you good luck a about your suggestion! 

And even it takes a more time to review thus, stay patient! 

Kind Regards, 

RedWolf

TruckersMP Veteran Driver IV I MCG Driver 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,250 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

Hello @Onur26[TR],

First of all thank you for taking the time to write this idea. 

I want to tell you right away that I fully agree. It's not fair to turn off an entire chat because of some spamming players. 

There should be a command to disable the chat of that individual player and also the possibility to reactivate it in the future, if you want to reactivate the chat with that player. 

Kind Regards, 

ROMANISTA [ITA] 

TruckersMP Veteran Player 

1329247034_role_ReportModerator(1).png.9

• 3 weeks later...

Hello @Onur26[TR]

Your idea interesting, in Calais-Duisburg it is a real chaos because of the trolls, it is difficult to play when you have a troll putting music on the CB Radio, shouting.... I hope it will be implemented in the game. 🙂 

Previous classification.: imagem%5D

Idiomas: Português e Inglês | Discórdia: _amexz_

Bem-vindo e boa condução! 🚚🚧

• 6 months later...