Steering Wheel issue

Bimpus

Question

6 answers to this question

The wheel's turning range should be set to 900 degrees. In G Hub, select the G29, head to "Steering wheel" tab, then adjust the angle, so it's set to 900 degrees of range. This is done with second slider from the top. You can also lock these settings with the 🔓 icon by clicking on it. After it changes to 🔒, you'll get the current settings available on all profiles.

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

12 hours ago, Lucas._ said:

Hello there, 

I am happy to see you all here.

May I know did you find the best solution to your questions? Feel free to let us know of any updates.

Cheers,
Lucas._
TruckersMP Support

I found my solution! In the logitech G Hub my settings would change after I alt + tab back into the game but the lock in the top right like @Titanic4 said fixed it.

Hi @Bimpus,

You could try resetting the game controls settings and try to reconfigure it so that you see if it's a game, pc or racing wheel issue.

Best Greetings,

ZefojGaming

TruckersMP  |  Master Trucker

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

Regler | Rekruttering | Support | Feedback | Mød Teamet | Guider | Forslag

Hey there @Bimpus

First of all, welcome to TruckersMP Forum - Help section. 

My name is RedWolf [CZ] I Petr and I will be answering your question. 

Firstly, please look at your in-game settings - go to Options - Controls 

IsQDhKP.png

As I posted above, try to decrease the Terain Surface, Terrain surface vibration as it can affect your steering wheel. Don't forget to lock at your force feedback, if it's too high, it may rotate your steering wheel while you are driving. 

I would also be glad, if you posted me the video of your issue as it can be easier for me to help you with your question. 

If you need any more furthur assistence, don't hesitate to quote me here  I will remain at your disposal. 

Hope it helps to solve your issue. 

Regards,

RedWolf [CZ] 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,250 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment